JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys, guys, guys! It's a tongue-in-cheek proposal. I would never want this to be the law (although Feinstein, Durbin, and Schumer definitely would and have proposed similar stuff), just as I'd never want most of the gun laws we already have to be on the books.
I'm sure we all know it's just a joke proposal and it's nice to threaten to upset their apple cart for once, but just think if this joke proposal did become law. We might be able to use the precident to our benefit when it gets struck down as unconstitutional. Maybe.

But just maybe when "journalists" have to consider the possibility of looking down the gun barrel of the law and complying or dying they'll get the picture. Maybe they'll ratchet down their rhetoric and condemnation of "those gun nuts". The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There is no way in hell those so called journalists would ever, ever, ever, even remotely consider toning down or stopping the attack on us; they've all been bought and paid for by bloomie and the govt. They will not risk their livelyhood over something like this.

I wish they would relent, but this won't do anything except cause them to increase their attacks on us. They will go back to their Alinsky play book to demonize us even more for this attack on the poor helpless media, who's only crime is reporting the truth.

Ray

Last Edited:
I'm sure we all know it's just a joke proposal and it's nice to threaten to upset their apple cart for once, but just think if this joke proposal did become law. We might be able to use the precident to our benefit when it gets struck down as unconstitutional. Maybe.

There is no way in hell those so called journalists would ever, ever, ever, even remotely consider toning down or stopping the attack on us; they've all been bought and paid for by bloomie and the govt. They will not risk their livelyhood over something like this.

I wish they would relent, but this won't do anything except cause them to increase their attacks on us. They will go back to their Alinsky play book to demonize us even more for this attack on the poor helpless media, who's only crime is reporting the truth.

Ray
And just how many laws are on the books that are complete tom-foolery anyway? One more won't make much difference, but it will serve to get journalists all in a wad!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews