JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have quite a few Ducks Unlimited prints. Some are the nice limited ones with a stamp and some are just generic ones.

My wife and I inherited these and don't really have a lot of interest in them so we would like to sell them off to a good home.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I can let you know what I have and dig them out for pictures. They are currently in big special moving containers from our move out here so I don't want to unpack them unless someone on here is interested. I figure I would try this before trying to figure out ebay lol

Thanks,

Edit: To conform with the forum rules on price most of these prints are in the $50 to $400 dollar range but I am very flexible on the price.

Edit 2: Some are in frames and some are loose prints so if your interested in one email me back and I will let you know if its a framed limited run or just a print. The list it.

Headin for the stubble- Les Kouba
Above the falls - Derk Hanson
Blue Bill Point (actual edition)
Greenhead country- David Maas
Honkers Arriving
March Mist
Morning mist Mallards- Michael Dummas
North Country Blessings
Rough Water Cans
Swan River (Pending sale)
Tradition - Koelpn
Whisper of the sun (slight damage)

1986 Pheasant Habitat stamp set (print stamps and stamp proof) matted and framed

1983 Golden anniversary Scholer (print stamps and stamp proof) matted and framed

1984 federal duck stamp by William C Morris (print stamps and stamp proof) matted and framed

Canadas first wildlife conservation stamp- Robert Bateman (print stamps and stamp proof) matted and framed

PM with any questions :)

-Longshot

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top