JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Except for maybe something about the poor sportsmanship of the Florida team. The majority of the team headed to the locker room without stepping on the field to congratulate the winners.

Somebody should have taught them some manners...

It was a pretty rough game for Florida.... it was over with a quarter and a half to go. I understand why they would want off the field quickly, though that doesn't excuse poor sportsmanship.

The ducks looked really good. I've always thought they slowed down in recent years when it comes to big games, but not this one. That was an impressive win.

They put a hurtin on them.. 4 quarter Florida just wanted to go home, they were over it.

Anyone see Florida on the sidelines panting?
Duck tempo is hard to replicate.

I'm so happy to see that loser criminal of Florida get stomped like a little cry baby girl.

I hope the next girl he tries to rape in a tranny serial killer.

That stabs him with a crab leg
I'm no duck fan, but I wanted this win.
Did you guys see when they were in the 3rd I believe. Winston the butthole surfer yelling at his coach? You could read the coaches lips. Shut the F up, or I will bench you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top