JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow Envy! It's been at least ten years! Just about the best feeling in the world is being in the water before dawn, setting dekes, and having the ducks whirr in around you! Magic! The very best luck to you guys and all the waterfowl hunters on the site!

Yesterday was a BAD day... to be a duck!

From left to right the first seven are mine (three Mallard drakes, one Widgeon hen, two Teal hens, and another Widgeon hen) The Teal and Pintail hens on the right were my buddies. (he spent most of his time training his young bird dog to retrieve)
IMAG0394.jpg

Hear ya on the blonde Labs... I have one that is ridiculously smart, LOVES to fetch 'till he drops and pukes, but doesn't take too well to the report of gunfire. I have GOT to get busy with that by starting out with slapping two blocks of wood together and having him fetch (and or treats), work up to a toy cap gun, then on to the real deal.... Ahhhh, all it takes it time.

I hope i can post a pic here by the end of the weekend. Never been, nobody wants to go, so read the whole snops on migratory, got some dekes, changed chokes. Come on nasty weather! Wish my golden retriever wasn't so dumb id take her lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top