JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am totally for our 2nd amendment rights, and love Ar's/Ak's but this example was biased, and as a upland/water fowl hunter it aggravated me. How many people duck hunt with 00 buck? just saying.
And IMO adding armed guards to our children's schools is not the way to go.

I am totally for our 2nd amendment rights, and love Ar's/Ak's but this example was biased, and as a upland/water fowl hunter it aggravated me. How many people duck hunt with 00 buck? just saying.

What would you do?

Using the 00 buckshot in the example (instead of birdshot) is meant to show the capability of the (shotgun) firearm.

Trained armed people at schools is the way to go. If they aren't personally armed, at the very least they should have access to locked firearms in close proximity. They could be be police, security, teachers, administrators, custodians...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top