JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this will be my first year of doing duck hunting. i have been goose hunting for a couple of year but wanted to try duck. i goose hunt vancouver lake area. Havent seen alot of ducks so i was wondering where there is good public land that has lots of duck ( or any good place you have had before.). Thank you. Anything will help me we are clueless on where to go.

^ i wonder where my money goes to apply for the "lottery" blind reservation? Correct! The shell limit is 25 (the fine is huge if over) Maybe you can bribe them though? :s0054: Anyway you can always sit in the line and wait for a blind to open up. there is always someone not showing up for their reservation. The best ones open up first.

It seems around here you have to find little holes of public land. They are closing up fast though. We lost a great spot last year (now its a park). Do you have a boat? We ended up with rights to private land this year. It never hurts to ask!

I have never hunted the lake. I know a guy who used to hunt it i'll ask tomorrow. I'm looking as well. I don't want to over hunt the only spot I have close now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top