JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL have been SOLD.

I don't duck or goose hunt and already have plenty of predator calls. These came from the estate of an older gentleman and most have not seen any or much use. He also turned things like call on a lathe, so some are just the hulls that are missing the guts. I'll give the best description I can and will do what I can to answer questions. Prices include shipping. I will do my best to save you shipping $$'s when buying multiples. I like cash, MO's, and will even take your check if I have done business with you before, or you have plenty of time/posts spent on the here. Sorry but I don't do Pay-Pal.

1) Hoochie Mama, elk call appears to be new in the package. $25
Hoochie%20mama.jpg

2)Double Cluck (plus) Canada Goose Call, model #215, appears to be new in the package. $28
Double%20cluck_1.jpg

3)Scotch Brand Shakers, the small one is duck, and the large one is goose. These have seen use but both function just fine. Your choice for $23 or $40 for the pair.
Shakers.jpg

4) SOLD

5) Buck Gardner brand, working man-grey ghost, appears to be new in the package including the neat little stuff sack. $50
Buck%20Gardner.jpg

6) SOLD
7) SOLD
8) SOLD

9)P.S. Olt Chukar model 500, appears to be new in the package. $15
Olt%20chukar.jpg

10) SOLD
11) SOLD
12) SOLD
13) SOLD
14) SOLD

15) Faulks goose call. I can't read the model number on this one. It appears to be used but seems to function just fine. $20
Faults%20goose.jpg

16) SOLD
17 ) SOLD

18) P,S. Olt duck or goose??? Just the makers info on this one---no model numbers. It appears to have seen use and seems to function just fine. $12
Olt%20goose.jpg

19) Grab bag of calls and replacement reeds. The little boxes have new plastic reeds. The calls are all missing the guts/reeds. What you see in the picture is what you get. One of these also has the tiny little cast duck head on it as mentioned above. $25
Grab%20bag.jpg

20) Elk Calls, diaphragm and squeakers. The diaphragm is in the package, but it has been opened so I don't know if it has been used or not. The others also appear to have been used. $12
Elk%20calls.jpg

21) SOLD
22) SOLD
23) SOLD
24) SOLD

Olt%20Elk.jpg

Wigeon%20whistle.jpg

Herters%20elk.jpg

Acme%20Duck.jpg

Haydels.jpg

Weems%20green.jpg

Weems%20clear.jpg