JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey if Rambo can sling an M-60 in one hand, you should be able to rock one in the other.

Or...... Samurai used a katana in one hand and the wakizashi (short sword) in the off hand. Maybe you could follow that pattern, like a glock 17/26, or s&w model 10/60 combo.

Just sayin'.........

I have a matched pair of S&W 4013s and every once in a while have to rock dual for a mag or four. Best way to retain any accuracy for me is to cross wrists. The groups open to a square foot, but that's still a hail of deadly lead.

I actually plan to have two irons in hands in a defensive situation, but I'm not doing the John Woo BS--the way my eyes are, I see better a little off to either side than straight ahead, giving me two "zones of focus" to normal one (plus I seem to be able to switch "dominant eyes" when necessary). Net effect: one "sweet spot", one gun, although at any given second in time I will only be actively firing one: sight, fire, switch focus while recoiling and engage Threat 2, fire, switch focus back to threats on other side and repeat as necessary.

I'd go with two semi auto 12 ga shotguns, if your going to do something stupid, do it up right....

Yeah baby....

RundownRem870-10.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews