JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Those of you who are familiar with Dave Canterbury from his youtube videos and website teaching outdoor survival skills may already know this, but Dave is preparing to shoot the season premier of the new Discovery Channel show called "Dual Survivor" that should be airing next spring. I have been watching Dave on youtube for around a year and a half now, and he is an excellent source of knowledge on survival skills.

He will be co-starring with another semi-famous outdoor survival instructor from Arizona, named Cody Lundin. It looks like this show will represent "common man" survival skills and equipment, versus shows like "Man vs Wild" which depict a man with the latest and most expensive equipment at hand. Anybody interested in outdoor survival should watch for this to air, I know I will! Just wanted to let everyone know about it!:s0155:

Why does this just make me miss my non tattooed humble and balding Canadian?

Actually, Les does have tattoos. He has a wolf howling at the moon on one of his shoulders.

Not sure why this thread would make you miss Les Stroud, these guys are going to be great. I miss Survivorman also, but I think these guys will take it's place just as well, if not better. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top