JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He is a offline dealer his storefront is his private residence. He has firearms in stock and can mail order and will do transfers. Veteran and le discounts too. He will also price match. WWW. Littlebeargunshop.com I have never had a problem with his firearm and ammo prices

i was just on their website last night,never delt with them though.

I was shocked at how peopel were being treated in the Tigard store. Went over to the Clackamas store and there were 3 people in there complaining about their service in Tigard. Was not thrilled with Keith's - I relly tried to figure out how to buy from him - But I was looking for a place I could walk in and feel like I was a valued customer

I later found Willamette in Hillsboro - actualy showed up before they were even ready to open the doors.

Bought a couple of guns there - and received a bunch of education

i have to agree sadie,willamette will spend time with their customers unlike gun broker tigard.i too go to clackamas now to not have to deal with the tigard attitudes if i want a gun broker gun.

Duel smoking has been out of business for a while.... that's what I was told. There was a store in Hillsboro... security something? he is out too.... his prices were messed up so I wonder why he went out of business. I deal with the Tigard Gunbroker.... I was actually there this weekend and asked them about the ND they had and the young kid behind the counter looked sad lol and he showed me the bullet hole in the wooden shelf they hang their guns off of. I did go to the GUN STORE on Beaverton Hillsdale HWY and the guy working there was clueless..... I asked what their transfer fee was and he said $75. I almost soiled myself and he tried to tell me that it's expensive to order online blah blah.... I said I get LEO discount on my online purchases and he looked at me like OH FO REAL? lol and he asked if I was a Portland Sheriff because I was wearing green BDU pants, 5.11 boots and dark jacket lol... I said no buddy I am Security lol.

I believe ( Not verified) the Security Store losts it's FFL LIcense due to some illegal activity? That was the rumor when it closed suddenly

On the prices on Willamette - Yes I Probably would have gotten a better deal elsewhere. But I received a huge education in the process and was shown many things to make my shooting life easier. Spent time showing me how to clean it and what to look for. Helped me go throught a selction process . So I will support that type of service.

Besides their 40 S&W relaods were damn cheap.

I've yet to have good service at the Tigard Gun Broker, so I have yet to buy from them. I liked the Clackamas store, and will go back. They have a real good selection of used long guns (I'm a rifle guy). I bought a rifle this week at Keith's and one salesguy and Keith took good care of me. But one guy was a cocky bubblegum, who acted like he didn't have enough time to help anyone.

The guy at Fisherman's also took some good time to help me.

I so wish there was a store on the west side that dealt more in used guns.

I do wish there was a

too bad,i liked the guys there.
there is the security store in hillsburrito but they cant sell new guns right now since they lost there ffl,someone said employees were helping themselves to the guns but i dont know about that for sure,i do know they are looking to sell the store and i hope someone buys it and runs it right because that is a cool store and i like that they sell security equipment as well as guns.
they were a little overpriced but always had a good selection of ar's and if you want it today then it's worth a little more money.
they still have some cool accessories though.

LOL a little more expensive. they were charging a couple hundred over MSRP for a while on their AR's. They also had the some of the most horrible customer service of any type of store i've been in

LOL a little more expensive. they were charging a couple hundred over MSRP for a while on their AR's. They also had the some of the most horrible customer service of any type of store i've been in

:s0114: +1 Those guys were a joke. What a bunch of tools. I can't believe some of the things I heard them tell customers the first few times I was in there.

The topper for me was when I was looking for some B27 silhouette targets. I had originally intended to go out to Al's in Forest Grove, but I decided to stop in there as they were closer. They wanted $3 a piece for them. I went to Al's and bought a bunch for $1 a piece.

Dual Smoking Guns did occupy the 2nd location, but only briefly. I knew things weren't looking good when I overheard a conversation there that Brownell's suspended shipments to them, apparently over some kind of payment dispute over a supposedly lost shipment.

Too bad as they seemed like OK guys.

That explains why they never followed through on the Brownell's order I placed through them (they talked me into it saying the shipping was fee). Glad I didn't pay up front because the next time I drove past there it was empty.

Actually, I was already fed up with DSG when they accepted over twice as many Utah CHL class signups than they had space for (over 30) in a tiny room big enough to seat maybe a dozen. I'm also disappointed with the traveling instructor who spent 3/4 of the lecture time managing paperwork and money. He should have set a limit and stuck to it. I didn't learn sh*t.

I've had similar issues at the Tigard Gun Broker, I definatly prefer the Clack store.. never have any issues with just lookin around, asking for price quote, apprasials, or purchases. .... matter of fact I may go down and buy a gun from them today!

+1 for Rich at Little Bear Guns.
I only patronized his establishment once but he made me feel like family. Seriously.
A couple times when I got a wild hare for a new gun I email him to ask if he's sold any, and whether they've come back. He's steered me away from a some risky buys.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top