JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Their prices seem to be pretty good. How he prices (at least for the AR's) is he takes the price on the manufacturers website and charges at least 10% less. Good customer service. Check it out.

Not sure how it stays in busness, or what he actually sells??

He has a half dozen handguns and maybe the same number of rifles. A 'boat load' of holsters and no Ammo!

The first time I was in there, just after he opened, I asked about ammo. The fellow said, 'it was coming' and that things were 'just getting set-up'. OK.

I went in a couple of months later and nothing had really changed. And still no ammo. He said, "it was comming".

I went in there, a couple of weeks ago (2 years later) and there is still no more inventory than on my first vist. And still no ammo!!

I've never bought anything there, I've got all the holsters I need.

The place kinda gives me the 'creeps'.
Frog.

He sold me a Hogue grip for my snubby that didn't fit. He actually put it on for me (it was my first gun) and when I got to the range the grip slipped off in my hand!
2 blocks from my office, but never again.

Was in the neighborhood and stopped by. Didn't buy anything because there wasn't much to buy ;-)

What I saw: lotsa holsters, various AR/AK parts that looks like the kind I've seen in Gun Parts, a bank of Bi-Mart-ish cleaning supplies, a few old rifles on the wall (as in 4 or 5, and none of them milsurps), and a case of pistols. The Glocks were $580 without night sights...rather pricey.

The AK parts seemed more like Gun Parts Catalog stuff than ueber-tacticool, though I wasn't really looking as I didn't need any. I was looking for .22 ammo or reloading supplies and they had nothing.

I really can't say anything good or bad about the shop - just seemed like a gun show table blown up into a little storefront.

Very limited inventory. Nice enough guy. My only beef is I asked him if he could get some 38/357 strip loaders either Bianchi or other. He took my number and said he'd call me, but never did. Ended up buying direct on the web from Tuff Products.

He's close to me so I buy some targets and gun cleaning supplies from time to time. As others have said, Not sure how he stays in business other than the building he's in probably isn't too expensive to lease.

Been there twice. No inventory either time. The guy seemed nice enough to talk to, but I had money burnig a hole in my pocket and needed to go somewhere else.

Back in mid '08 before I had the knowledge of fair market value for aks. He offered to buy my inherited norinco mak90 for $75 dollars, something didn't feel right, so before I handed it over I just left, ended up selling it for $700 to a collector. If he's gone...good news.

Well, I've had nothing but good experiences with Chris, and I was shocked to see a "for lease" sign on his storefront today.
I was always impressed by the selection of leather - lots of stuff for southpaws.
So now where's an alohan to go???

Dual Smoking Gunns moved to the corner of 1st and Main about a block up from Dairy Queen. They are about three blocks from the old shop. The new one is nicer, but Mark is no longer working there :-(

Dual Smoking Gunn's has moved a few blocks from their old location on broadway, they are now across Farmington by the Dairy Queen. Phone stayed the same. New address is 12770 SW 1st St, Beaverton. It is on the corner of 1st & Main

I took a rifle there to be sighted in and to be worked on because it was missing a piece of the firing mechanism. I was told originally it would be back in two days. After several phone calls that I had to initiate, I finally got my weapon back one month later. When I picked it up, I asked if they sighted it in like I asked them to do. They replied “no, the ammunition is expensive for that gun" so it was never sighted in. That was the whole reason I took the gun there in the first place. I have not fired the gun yet to see if the firing mechanism was even fixed. There are a lot of places to buy and have my guns worked on. I will NOT be back for further business.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top