JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i didn't even know he did "gunsmithing."

they're OK... as stated- not much inventory, prices are a bit high, everything is DPMS (suck), and they have a religious-like faith in brownells, even though brownells is not above selling crap (DPMS).

but they're friendly, and do seem to want your business/are helpful. every once in a while i can find a small part i need there, if i happen to be in the area. i voted "fair," as they're a damnsight better than most gunshops.

There is a guy by the name of Chris who represented himself as a gunsmith to me otherwise I would not have let him take my gun to work on it. Dont get me wronge, they were nice but there was NO communictation from their part. I felt like I was doing all the leg work. I could understank them saying the amunition was expensive IF I had a 50 cal but my gun only takes 7.62x39. thats pretty cheep.

Last Edited:
I dropped off my Mossberg 500 to have some work done (which in retrospect, I should have done myself, but lack the proper tools) and was quoted 2 weeks for the work to be done. 2 months, and several phone calls, all made by me, later, I still don't have my gun back, and I am beginning to wonder if I ever will. I have been told he is waiting on parts that he can't seem to get, but Midway has everything needed in stock so I guess I will fix it myself.

The last time I was in there they let slip that Brownell's had cut them off over a dispute about a shipment that Brownell's sent to them and they say they never received. In all fairness, this may have been resolved as it was about 3-4 weeks ago when I heard this.

Very little stock and it looks like most of their stuff is coming in COD or they are prepaying. They still don't have a decent floor in the place and I heard one of the guys mention to the other that the owner wouldn't let them bring in any more stock inventory until they got a new floor in. Nice enough guys, but it doesn't look like they are doing too well. I was hoping they would as it would be nice to have another good gun shop on the west side.

I think they've actually closed their doors, haven't they? My family told me that a couple of weeks ago, because they drive by every week on errands. Also, the link at the top of this thread no longer takes you to their site.

I think they've actually closed their doors, haven't they? My family told me that a couple of weeks ago, because they drive by every week on errands. Also, the link at the top of this thread no longer takes you to their site.

This doesn't really surprise me after my last visit there. They are right on my way home from work so I may swing by there and see if it looks like they are still in business.

WOW.. 42% say "poor?" the guy tries to have good customer service, he's always ready to order whatever dumb little part you need, and without profit to himself, and he's got at least some AR/M4 small parts- that's already a damn sight better than all but one other gunshop in the metro area.

you guys need to lighten up.

i dont particularly love the place, but i don't have anything against it either.

WOW.. 42% say "poor?" the guy tries to have good customer service, he's always ready to order whatever dumb little part you need, and without profit to himself, and he's got at least some AR/M4 small parts- that's already a damn sight better than all but one other gunshop in the metro area.

you guys need to lighten up.

i dont particularly love the place, but i don't have anything against it either.

They are friendly and willing to help or order whatever you need. My problem with them came about when I ordered night sights and they were to install them, the only contact was when I called them to find out where my pistol was. I believe it took close to 2 months to get my pistol back. I had written
about this ordeal and then posted it was resolved when there was no charge for the installation.
A guy I work with put a pistol on consignment, the pistol was sold and he was given a run around about getting his money.

Yeah I agree, they seem pretty nice in the store. But whoever I talked to on the phone (sounded like a young guy) seemed like it was a huge ordeal for him to get the info I needed about my shotgun, which they had. And I understand that things may take a little longer than quoted. But when you quote someone 2 weeks and 2 months later its still not done, with no communication from them saying whats going on, I get a little put off.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top