JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
480.jpg
Manufacturers picture. The color of the machines are actually yellow and white.

Liquidating a now dwindling side venture. These machines are used, and were used in a drink machine rental company that was a part of an overall event and party bus company. They are a two bowl machine, fairly heavy near 100lbs to move, and uses a stout 15 amp circuit as when they turn on it's a fairly heavy load. The bowls are stated to hold 20 liters, but 3 gallons is an actual safe amount. Typical mixture is 1 flavor jug, 1/2 gallon booze, and top off to 3 gallons of water total. Quite tasty. Makes about 48 - 8oz or 38 - 10oz drinks. If you use alcohol in the mix, you can of course go up to 5 gallons of water in the mix, but if it's non-alcoholic, stick to 3 gallons to prevent freezing.

Over 50 flavors to choose from, and I have some left over. I'm told you can use other local flavor product, but I've not done so due to warranty reasons. The manuf says it may ruin the machine, but I take that with a grain of salt.

I can provide cleaning & sanitizing instructions along with factory manuals and everything you'll need to get your frozen drink on. Flavors, mixing jugs, rolling carts are all available too.

Here's the manufacturers link for the machine
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Manufacturer: CAB
Model: Faby 2
Power: 110v 850w
Manuf: 2004

Price: $800 obo ($1800 new + freight)

As always, free beer for dropping by to take a look.

Thanks!
-Andrew
503.five-one-five.6259

I am, however, open to trades, or partials + cash. <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews