JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Prosser
State
Washington
Zip Code
ALL SOLD

Chassis + 7LRM kit. Work done by SAC. FDE Cerakote, spiral fluted 26" Bartlein barrel, 5/8x24 muzzle thread w/ blended protector, bolt and 1 mag included (brass and dies available separately) 168 round count. - $380

6.5x47 Lapua barrel. Work done by Ty Frehner. FDE Cerakote. 26" Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ protector. 1893 round count. - $450

Chassis + 223 Remington kit. Work done by SAC. Complete 223 kit. FDE Ceraktote. 26" straight fluted Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ blended protector. bolt and 10 round mag included. 180 round count. - $3700

Chassis + 260 Remington kit. Work done by SAC. Black Cerakote. 26" straight fluted Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ custom fit brake. bolt and 2 six round mags included. 2614 round count. - $2900

28arzpe.jpg 684va1.jpg

2yniej5.jpg

2po4gol.jpg

25sr1gi.jpg

238w8z.jpg

izxfki.jpg

i20knq.jpg

20pzdp5.jpg

iokh2w.jpg

rw1d1k.jpg

210x3ro.jpg

wl6e7d.jpg

voo4e8.jpg

2lsgylh.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sweet multi-caliber setup there. Always wanted one. (pardon the thread jack)
Here's a vote for the 7LRM. Everyone who shoots mine LOVES it. I myself would much prefer it in a DT rig, but that's out of my league.
If you find yourself wanting to get rid of the 7mm LRM brass, I'm interested. Also in the dies if they are are CH4 or other (not the Hornady Custom from Gunwerks - I have them and IMO they suck).

Based on the round count, I'd say you preferred 260 Rem over 6.5x47 Lapua, but could you really tell much of a difference between the two cartridges?

Sweet multi-caliber setup there. Always wanted one. (pardon the thread jack)
Here's a vote for the 7LRM. Everyone who shoots mine LOVES it. I myself would much prefer it in a DT rig, but that's out of my league.
If you find yourself wanting to get rid of the 7mm LRM brass, I'm interested. Also in the dies if they are are CH4 or other (not the Hornady Custom from Gunwerks - I have them and IMO they suck).

Based on the round count, I'd say you preferred 260 Rem over 6.5x47 Lapua, but could you really tell much of a difference between the two cartridges?

I haven't fully decided what to do with the LRM after I sell this. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I decide to sell it all off. The reason for the high round count on the 260 is simply because it is the older barrel. Once it got up near 2500, I ordered the 6.5x47 barrel because I didn't trust the 260 in competition anymore. Some of the matches I shoot are 200 rounds and I didn't want it getting tired on me during a match. I do slightly prefer the 6.5x47 simply because it fits in magazines better, and I really like small rifle primers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.