JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale: One Austrian STG-58 built by DSA.
Purchased in 2011 by me directly from DSA with 500 rounds downrange. Barrel was broke in using the DSA suggested method, it was long and tiring, but worth it!
Eric from Blackwell Industries of Renton, WA upgraded the recoil spring and polished the chamber/throat in 2012 and installed the rail system from DSA, that I will include and also original dust cover.

This MBR is fully 922(r). compliant and ready to go!

$1500 gets you the basic package of rifle, 5 magazines (steel surplus), 100 rounds ammo (from opened battlepack), spare parts(firing pin and extractor), black GI sling, soft case, manual, DSA rail system, original dust cover.

for an additional $250 I will throw in the remainder (16) of the magazines 12 steel surplus plus four korean in original plastic bags and metal magazine loading guides.
for another $250 I will add two of the unopened DAG battlepacks (400 rounds at 62 cents a round).

I have decided to keep some 7.62 back in case I am luck enough to score an M1A in the next year.

So $2000 out the door for the whole enchilada.

Please PM or Email all offers

THis rifle is offered "AS-IS" with no other warranty other than the stated manufacturer's. Purchaser must produce a valid Washington Driver's license or preferably a Washington CHL.

P6130015.jpg

P6130016.jpg

P6130018.jpg

P6130020.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.