JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Full size 21" bbl DSA arms SA58. Built off mid number STG58 kit by DSA.

Price reduction to $1400.

I did not do my due diligence on this rifle. It is not a matching numbers kit that DSA built off of. It is beautiful though. The barrel and lower are different serial numbers. The BHO and mag release are Israeli. The carrier and bolt are NOS without serial numbers.

It is still a beautiful rifle and still is better than what DSA is selling now.

This rifle is pristine. It is as close as you can get to a military FAL.

Type II DSA Upper (the controlled part of the FAL) Steyr kit for the rest. Stoll device intact. Bipod. Metal for grip. Dark wood (Beech?) butt stock.

Comes with two Steyr 20 round magazines with the witness holes.

This guy shoots great but seems to be about 6 low at 100yards which can be adjusted with the front sight although I have not.

IF YOU BUY THIS RIFLE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TURN IT TACTICOOL AND ADD ALL SORTS OF CRAP! This rifle deserves to be loved by a military arms collector. If you're looking to add a scope and supressor and keymod rails... Please don't buy this... Please...

IMG_0299.JPG IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0304.JPG IMG_0305.JPG IMG_0306.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0307.JPG IMG_0301.JPG IMG_0302.JPG

Last Edited:
The only things I would add would be a sling , a few more magazines and lots of ammo!
Neat rifle ... Good luck in your sale.
Andy

I actually have a load of Lake City brass that I could throw in if it were a deal maker.

I only have a sling for my BGS FAL and I think that is wrong for this rifle. Also don't have the in grip oiler, but they are about $5 everywhere...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.