JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1260
Manufacturer
DSA
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am the original owner. Acquired directly from DSA. Only 343 rounds factory new 7.62x51 ammo fired. Includes Israeli stock (shorter LOP) and original Belgian-style stock + SAW Grip. Also includes picatinny rail cover and original, British sling, and 5 magazines (4 steel and 1 polymer). Adjustable gas system, original bipod and carry handle. Functions 100%, nothing wrong. This is *not* a target rifle and AK-accuracy should be expected. Some dings along the right side of the receiver from ejected brass. Otherwise cosmetically intact. Mirror bore.

More pictures here:

Asking $1260, meet FTF M-F between 10am and 5pm. Buyer to pay transfer fees. Prefer to meet in Salem at Ticklicker or in Keizer at Coat of Arms. Also, I could possibly meet at A Cut Above Pawn, depending on my schedule.

Not currently looking for trades.

For your convenience I accept Venmo CashApp and Zelle. Discrete Paypal add 4%. Cash/Check/USPS MO also okay. Free ship to your FFL by FedEx Ground. Buyer responsible for knowing local laws. See my feedback and buy with confidence.

Thank you for looking.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good price - especially given the accessories/etc. and inflation; I've seen a bare bones stock DSA 58 go for $1300 20 years ago.

I can also attest to the quality of DSA FN FAL rifles. I am no FAL expert, but I have a little experience with the DSA versions of the FAL, and I have examined other variations (e.g., Imbel, et. al.) and I would say short of an actual FN built FAL, or an Israeli built FAL, I would want the DSA over others.

GLS - this should go fast. If I was still employed and wasn't going to spend $20K on a tractor in the next month, I would jump on this as it is a good buy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.