Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DSA FAL carbine with DSA Para Conversion Kit installed

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jonathon, Mar 22, 2012.

1. jonathon

jonathon Pendleton, OR Member

$1300 pick up in Vancouver.

Older DSA FAL carbine... back when DSA had much better quality control and used Steyr STG parts on their builds. This rifle was manufactured during the ban era and has the brake silver soldered on, which should be easily removable. Upper half was entirely assembled by DSA. Somewhere along the line, after the ban expired I presume, someone installed a factory DSA Para kit that included the lower, DSA Railed top cover, and a DSA Para Carrier. I've shot 400 rounds of Nato 7.62 out of it with no issues, runs very smooth and very moderate recoil. Rifle is in very nice condition with the only marks on it from the brass smacking the aluminum top cover... which isn't a big deal.

On the brass note, I've reloaded a bunch of the Lake City brass fired from this rifle with no issues. In fact, the cases were all in spec for length even which surprised me.

I will accept a partial trade of an M&P 45, preferably with a threaded barrel.

falpara01.jpg

Comes with 4 surplus mags... all kinda ugly but all work 100%

2. mjorin

mjorin Pacific Northwest New Member

What length of barrel, I'm assuming it is not chrome lined and what kind of accuracy?

3. jonathon

16" barrel. I think the chamber is chromed but can't tell you on the bore. The accuracy is pretty average for a battle rifle. I've been able to get 3.5"-4" 5 shot groups out of it on occasion, but I have to say the trigger is your typical FAL trigger and really sucks.

4. Otony

Otony West of the Blues Member

Any interest in selling your web gear?

5. jonathon

Nope but it's a Tactical Tailor Two Piece MAV and X Harnes with two TT 308 pouches, a TT utility pouch, and an ATS utility pouch.. Good combo :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.