JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**PENDING TRADE**

View attachment 201706

the rifle is available to see & behold at Blackwater Tactical in Salem at 12th & Cross st se. Go check her out!

As much as it pains me to do so, I have to make room in the budget for a suppressor & tax stamp :D, so
I'm parting w/ my Factory built DS Arms FAL. It took me months to find one like this in late '09. I am the second owner. The fella I bought it from (also NWFA member) said he shot it less than 200 rounds. I estimate less than 200 since I've had it as well, and it shows. Only surplus non-corrosive South African brass cased ammo has been fired.

This version has the folding stock, and a few upgrades: The DSA scope mount ($68) and the Bolt Carrier w/ Sand Cuts ($85). The MSRP on this rifle stock is $1975. I am also including 2 nearly new (not surplus) magazines that function perfect. Roughly $2180 worth of rifle & add ons, plus I'm throwing in the case & a sling, plus 20 rounds South African ammo.

This gun shoots amazingly well, and does not kick nearly what I expected it too. I regularly hit a milk jug at roughly 75 yards w/ the irons & the surp ammo!!

I measure the barrell at about 16", and w/ the FH right at 17". This is the metric version (takes metric mags, readily available). It most closely resembles <broken link removed> from DSArms current lineup.

Oregon resident FTF, or ship to your FFL at your expense.
$1650, or trade for .223 or .308 suppressor (Oregon only) AR based 308 upper or lower, scope in the 2-7 or 3-9 range, ...send me a PM. We can talk.
No Felons please.
This thing dents brass, so you reloaders out there may want to pass. :)

A bit of history if you were wondering: DS Arms builds these FAL's on original Styer machining lathes & equipment! This is NOT one of those FAL's you'll typically find at a gunshow that is either a stamped steel POS or some pieced together kit w/ a used barrel, etc. This rifle is a piece of beauty!
Please PM w/ questions.

View attachment 201707
View attachment 201708
View attachment 201709
View attachment 201710
View attachment 201711
View attachment 201712
View attachment 201713
View attachment 201714
View attachment 201715
View attachment 201716
View attachment 201717

No. I'm measuring from the outside of the reciever. Now that I look at my own pics, I guess the FAL barell starts inside the reciever. Edited ad.
Thanks.

I uploaded a pic if your interested. Here is a link to the review:

Eagle Arms AR-10 (T) .308

DSCF6086.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.