JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, my wife and I just found out that we are going to be having our second child in December! We have decided to sell my wifes Dry Cleaning and pickup and delivery service in order to focus more time on our family. The business has been in operation for less than two years, and has shown consistant month-to-month sales growth. It is a home based business that is a franchise of the #1 Drycleaning (www.1800dryclean.com) pick up and delivery service in the U.S. (Entreprenuer Magazine). It operates a territory from west Beaverton out to Forrest Grove. My wife has run this business by herself, 5 days a week since it has been open. With two dedicated people running this business, it could probably double it's business within 6 months. We are pricing the business cheap so that we can sell it fast (hopefully).

A new franchise costs about $55K to startup from scratch. We are asking $40K for our already running business, which (of course) includes a loyal customer base. Send me a PM if you are interested and would like more details.

Nathan

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top