JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have several airsoft blowback M&P's that fit a duty issue level 3 holster perfectly. They greatly help with draw, target acquisition. combat & target reloads, etc,,,I have several targets, including a shot timer and moving targets. They let you safely perform risky drills, such as one handed combat reloads and clearing malfunctions (strong side only/then weak side only)

So many drills with those airsofts, but they can be finicky with leaky mags...fore warned.

in addition to the airsoft I have several laser pistols also, and laser bullet inserts, I also recommend those to train with. but that's for another thread...

<><

When considering a tool for dry fire I think it's important to identify what particular skill is to be developed.
Grip, presentation and movement don't require any tools.
Recoil management need a specific tool or live fire.

just sayin'... as a former law enforcement officer and former firearms instructor for that agency, my at home airsoft/bb gun/laser gun range has helped me and many of my co-workers (among others), stay proficient with advanced drills.

People cringe when you mention airsoft and training in the same sentence, but believe it or not, it has merit. When I practice with airsoft, it showed during the quals at the range.

With the convenience of training at home and the price of ammo, you can cringe all you want. I'm shootin' BB's!!

<><

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top