JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greg Ellifritz from activeresponse.com re-posted this long article at his site. It gives you the goods on why the drug war is a miserable failure. Ellifritz is a LEO and him posting this is significant, IMO.
Read this well researched discussion and alot of baloney we have been led to believe goes out the window.While it doesn't specifically mention gun control, it goes into detail about the violence associated with drug prohibition and the reduction in violence and crime that countries like Switzerland and Portugal experienced when they de-criminalized hard drugs. If liberal Democrats were actually concerned about gun violence, they would move towards ending the drug wars instead of adding new prohibitions on guns.:
http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/...ed:+SamHarris+The+End+Of+Faith,+by+Sam+Harris

The war on drugs is a scam. It is designed drive up the price of so called illegal drugs. Big banks launder the drug money, get caught, get fined about 10% and no bankers go to jail.

That war was over before it started since the DEA agents are making the profit.
The drug trade has always been equal to the national debt.Who's gunna stop that much money from being traded?

Manufacturing businesses are relocating from Colorado because their employees are coming to work under the influence.
I bet jobs gained by the pot industry far outweigh those lost because of moving company's.

Pot is huge business, I read that the value of the U.S. Weed crop exceeds the value of Corn, Wheat and Soybeans combined.

My personal feeling is you should be free to stick anything you want in your own body, as long as you are not hurting someone else it's none of the governments concern. If I have a right to nothing else I have a right to do what I want to my meat sack

"Drug war is lost"

Really?....again?
Where was the last place you left It....Have you looked under the sofa cushions?
Or, maybe it's in the fridge or in the cupboard with the Doritos and Twizzlers...
...like last time.
I swear, if your head wasn't attached......!!!

(An answer in the spirit of Mother's Day)

I bet jobs gained by the pot industry far outweigh those lost because of moving company's.

Pot is huge business, I read that the value of the U.S. Weed crop exceeds the value of Corn, Wheat and Soybeans combined.

My personal feeling is you should be free to stick anything you want in your own body, as long as you are not hurting someone else it's none of the governments concern. If I have a right to nothing else I have a right to do what I want to my meat sack

I am all for adults making their own choices but no drugs for kids.o_O

'Semi-used' being the operative term...

Creative satirical use of words to poignantly imply the "operative term", which also provides a touch of entertainment value meant to impress the reader with the sophisticated machinations of the author to strip the matter to the bone for the foolishness that it is, thereby expanding brotherly love and instilling a strong sense of true patriotism. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top