JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That fentanyl is crazy stuff.
I watched a docuseries that talked to a heroin cook. IIRC, he said a kilo of the fentanyl is strong enough to kill 100k human beings. They were cutting heroin with the fentanyl.

In the last few months a rookie officer OD'd accidentally on the job when he caught a whiff of some that crap. His training officer saved his life.

Working in health care I am seeing a LOT of the great fun caused by the influx of Fentanyl. It is becoming a HUGE problem as the damn stuff is mixed with other drugs to make them have more "kick". Problem of course is those mixing often have no clue what they are doing as do many of the users. So then we get these zombies at deaths door dumped on us. Many of them when hit with drugs to counteract the stuff so they do not stop breathing then jump up and go nuts. Of course the current admin is pretending the HUGE problem we have with these invisible white supremacist FAR outweighs this. So outweighs it they ignore the drugs as they run around saying saying everyone is a white supremacist. :s0118:Got to keep your priorities strait I guess.

That fentanyl is crazy stuff.
I watched a docuseries that talked to a heroin cook. IIRC, he said a kilo of the fentanyl is strong enough to kill 100k human beings. They were cutting heroin with the fentanyl.

In the last few months a rookie officer OD'd accidentally on the job when he caught a whiff of some that crap. His training officer saved his life.
Carfentanyl is 100x stronger so .01 kilogram can kill 100,000 people.

Firearms deaths do not even come close to this number. And yet most of these deaths are caused by drugs that are illegal to possess.

I can't help but wonder if society is better off without many of those who passed. And maybe the focus should be on preventing new drug users from coming on board.

because it has worked out soooooooooooooooo well for the libtard douchebags of Van BC..
Most who vote for stuff like this have become like cult members. They "believe" it will work and no longer will hear or see facts. Its often kind of scary to watch and listen to them. Then there is also many who really pay zero attention. They just either do not vote, telling themselves they are too good or its a waste of time. Both get more of this. Only ones I feel bad for are the ones who do fight, and are stuck living with what the rest put in. :s0117:

It is becoming a HUGE problem as the damn stuff is mixed with other drugs to make them have more "kick". Problem of course is those mixing often have no clue what they are doing as do many of the users.
Not to mention the counterfeit tablets being produced in Mexico from fentanyl powder. People buying what they think is xanax or oxy on the street may be getting fentanyl counterfeits. Automatic OD.
Most who vote for stuff like this have become like cult members. They "believe" it will work and no longer will hear or see facts. Its often kind of scary to watch and listen to them.
I think many of them actually believe that it's the sentiment that counts. Never mind the results. Ex: Yesterday Mayorkas (Sec of DHS) was asked by Ted Cruz if the thought that the border was more secure now than under the previous administration. He replied, "The border is more secure in line with our values as a nation." :s0054: :s0054: :s0054:

Whose values? I don't recall there being a referendum. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top