JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see more and more "drug free zone" signs popping, and I have to wonder. First of all, all ZONES should be drug free as illicit drugs are illegal even outside dedicated drug free zones. I understand that penalties are higher in these dedicated zones (mostly schools) but that does not require these signs to be put up. You just make laws to that effect. I highly doubt that drug dealers pay much attention to any such signs.

Maybe we should also designate some "murder-free zones" and some "robbery-free zones".

Me personally, I would like to live in a "zone-free zone".

It's because we now have legal pot and they need to specify that on top of the long standing alcohol/tabacco free zones.

I'm seeing a lot of "no this, that, illegal drugs OR marijuana" signs popping up around clark county.

And I agree, zones are a bit dumb.

I'd prefer to live for the rest of my life in a no tax zone. No taxes for me to pay EVER AGAIN. No property tax. No excise tax on my truck registration. No sales tax on my stuff or the likker or the beer I buy. No gas tax. I don't want to pay the hidden taxes like the hidden tax on my sewer bill that is taxed thru my water meter. Even tho the PUD and the sewer tax are 2 completely separate entities in cahoots to steal my money. No 911 tax state or local.

I'd probably save enough money to be able to afford to eat organic grass fed meat regularly.

I'd prefer to live for the rest of my life in a no tax zone. No taxes for me to pay EVER AGAIN. No property tax. No excise tax on my truck registration. No sales tax on my stuff or the likker or the beer I buy. No gas tax. I don't want to pay the hidden taxes like the hidden tax on my sewer bill that is taxed thru my water meter. Even tho the PUD and the sewer tax are 2 completely separate entities in cahoots to steal my money. No 911 tax state or local.

I'd probably save enough money to be able to afford to eat organic grass fed meat regularly.
I thought so too, but they debunked it for me.

You know what I wanna see? a STUPID FREE ZONE or a DEGENERATE FREE ZONE. I'm just tired of dealing with either or both everyday on my way to work lol. It is stressful and I feel like it's shortening my life.

Oh and a STOP ASKING ME FOR S**T FREE ZONE..... I don't have smokes or money for you street walkers in downtown Portland. Ok I feel much better after venting :D

Biggie, you just gotta develope the "don't even LOOK at me" look. I don't get solicited for a DAMNED thing on the street, not by bums, not by punks, not by petition gatherers, not even for directions.

Here's the "look" in emoticon: o_O

You mean like you are about to go psycho on them at any second :D

Sounds like you should put up a sign.

Only if there was a way to get the THC in the smoke juice for them e-cigs lol.... you could get all F-ed up and look trendy at the same time at work aka drug free zone and no one would think twice lol. Just don't let anyone puff on your e-cig hahahahah.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top