JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I got a problem in my neighborhood. got some dope dealers that have been at it for 10+ years. have asked the police to do something about it half a dozen times,, but get the same song and dance about how they need more funding to get anything done..( this dope house has also had 2 driveby shootings and was tied into a local murder of a young girl about 8 years ago.would like to see'm all move on, but not sure what to do,, any suggestions?

You could start writing your city council & mayor about your problem & showing up at city council meetings. Depending on town, it's amazing what becomes possible if the right people get interested in your problem.

Likely the local members of the constabulary are on about playing with their safe radar machines at roadside, looking to generate additional revenue from a few travelling at just over the posted speed limit. Safe to the personnel, and safe for the local jurisdiction's coffers... but decidedly UNsafe for the local populace. Yes, squeaking a bit at the local city/county government meetings might be more effective than approaching the "law enforcement" personnel directly. Something about squeaking resulting in some greasing. "Protect and defend", eh? Yeah, righteeoh. Got it........ when the department charged with public safety are more about generating revenue than fulfilling their duty, well, I needn't go on. YOU all understand. Perhaps direct conferences with the local city council and/or county supervisors would generate some action from law enforcement, if only to get the monkeys off their backs along with some peace and quiet. Sad state of affairs, yes?

This is an oldie but a goodie. Any of you out there over the age of thirtyfive remember the Tacoma Hilltop block party/ shootout? This seemed to give the "bangers" second thoughts. May not be the safest solution but comminty involvement couldn't hurt. :gun10: :gun18:

check out the link
<broken link removed>

Tannerite and a rotten dead animal also wouldnt hurt getting a neighbor hood watch going. Just have to remeber they dont sleep so just be sure you can finish what you start. Also taking pics of the traffic can help when your dealing with the worthless cops. If all else fail burn that crack den to the ground and that would solve your problem.....

Not sure how I feel about "Army Rangers" Not being able to hit a target, though.

I'd imagine they actually DID do some human damage, and the damaged humans just never went to a hospital or anything.

Sounds like you could use the Strike Team...

vic-mackey21.jpg

i had a very simalar problem 3 doors down from my grandparents house in north portland. every coupla days i would put a sign in the front yard disclosing what was going on in the house. i had to do this on my way home from work for about 3 weeks because the methheads kept taking my signs down. try it out, completely harmless to human life. If that dosent work i saw the idea of a match earlier on in the thread!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top