JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was probably the most intense video I've watched. I've seen a lot of nasty stuff real world and internet wise but that one was rough
Oh man, probably for me as well.

AND - while I DO NOT agree with or condone what the crazy neighbor did and I think it worked out 'well' for him in the end, those two neighbors might still be alive today if they would have handled the issue differently instead of 'pushing' the buttons of an obviously 'unhinged' person.

Oh man, probably for me as well.

AND - while I DO NOT agree with or condone what the crazy neighbor did and I think it worked out 'well' for him in the end, those two neighbors might still be alive today if they would have handled the issue differently than they did.
Very true, I think it really drove home the consequences of losing control of my tongue/temper.

While I am sure it was a mistake (and I hope so) the narrator said at 8.37 in the video (when the pickup was used to block the road)
'This is apparently the boyfriend of one of the GUYS who lives in the house'

So - mistake or 'subtle' inference to a possible 'domestic' dispute ?

Last Edited:
I just really hate that people like that exist. The whole macho man persona is such a weak attempt to display dominance. That's the kind of guy who needs a good beating. I submit that we institute AKC's. Azz Kicking Courts. Similar to a regular court except the jury if finding the defendant guilty gets to collectively beat him/her up. #equality

No? Too far? :s0066:

We had a crazy neighbor for about 2 years--that was focused on my wife. We ended up moving when my wife was pregnant. Like someone above said-someone in our situation was going to end up seriously hurt. City police never did much but take about 15 reports since they didn't witness any of the attempted vehicular homicide & other events the crazy lady attempted.

I wonder if this is a forum member here from Forest Grove. The thread he started about his deal is closed for no obvious reason.. maybe he requested it.

I just really hate that people like that exist. The whole macho man persona is such a weak attempt to display dominance. That's the kind of guy who needs a good beating. I submit that we institute AKC's. Azz Kicking Courts. Similar to a regular court except the jury if finding the defendant guilty gets to collectively beat him/her up. #equality

No? Too far? :s0066:
Waste of effort. :( They eventually recover and are twice as bad. :mad:
Some people just belong in a land fill. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top