JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Drug dealers?

Anyway, just give the dog a pistol, solves the self defense issue.
Long video, but in it the narrator states that the aggressive dog owner was a prohibited possessor, the house was raided by the police, they were dealing drugs out of the house, and at one point he said that the homeowners "boyfriend" threatened to run into the defenders small SUV with his large truck. Cherry on top of the whole story is the stars and bars flag on the house.

Saw this earlier. Guessing it's down south? Has to be in the wet west.

And I sent John a message to see if we can get that guy on here, if he isn't already. Maybe be able to help him out with advice.

Last Edited:
He is wrong about not being able to use a gun against a dog.

A quick search doesn't find it, but I believe domestic pets also fall into the category of being able to defend too.

This is a horrible situation to be in. Having to pass by this guy's place every day and knowing that he knows when your home and when your not home would be a bad thing. I'd either be looking for a place to move to, or making it my full time job to get the dumas arrested. There are other things I'd consider as well but perhaps best not put in print....

Seems moron neighbor wants a fight, law says that's not ok. Sad part is law abiding people are hamstrung in these instances and living in constant concern that the neighbor will "up the anty" isn't much of a life. I definitely wouldn't recommend moving on account of 1 bickhead, however, that doesn't seem like much life to put up with that on a regular basis. Situation as it stands seems to continue to escalate. From watching the video, it looked like (in my opinion) there was to much effort to avoid a confrontation and it could have already been finally settled. My prediction is one of them will be dead within 5 years if nothing changes.

Not sure if this was posted before but lots of stuff in here to learn from in this video I think. For example:

1) Bad Neighbor's (BN) Dog attacks guy's dog, guy can't shoot neighbor's dog
2) BN with knife stops guys car, guy can't run BN down with car
3) BN intimidation by walking his dog to end of dead end street to guy's house and showing off BN weapons to guys security camera, What can be done here?
4) BN preventing guy getting to his house by blocking road, What can be done here?
5) BN tries to run down the guys smaller car after threatening him. Deadly force justified here?
6) BN accusing neighbor of pointing gun at him due to guy has gun in hand/visible instead of holstered
7) Using bear spray on BN dog

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top