JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, I started to do this Friday, but I needed to get Practiscore to change the name from rimfire to steel challenge. Rimfire was causing confusion for our PCC match

We are on the 2nd Saturday of the month all year long.

Jan was Pistol Caliber Carbine and sidearm
Feb will be a NLR.22 precision match - this is a one off and Pat is going to run it
March will be a Rimfire two gun match - run and gun with .22's. Mags and guns will be staged at shooting locations so no need for a holster
April will be the traditional Rimfire Challenge with lunch served
May will be PCC and sidearm
June Rimfire two gun
July Rimfire Challenge
Aug PCC and sidearm
Sept Rimfire Challenge
Oct Rimfire two gun
Nov Rimfire Challenge
Dec PCC and sidearm

I should have Practiscore registration up for all year in the next few days.

Thanks, I'm on squad 5 and will be bringing along four other shooters new to competitive shooting. We are looking forward to the day!

Last Edited:
Question for @Kimber Custom

I've never done this belore. I have Ruger 10-22 but no .22 handgun and really only want to shoot rifle.

What would be your advice on the kind of events that would be good for me?

Thanks for any info!

Mono1

There was a problem transferring the data from the tablets to Practiscore. Ben is working on it.

It was another great match, thanks Ben and family for all the hard work you do!

I don't think it's salvageable. Even the individual tablets don't have string times, just total times. There were penalties that were not entered correctly.

This is all on me - I'm so sorry.

@GWS, did you make to match last Saturday? I shot my new Mantis Mk4 carbine conversion and it was a blast! Got to the pistol stages and racked up the most penalties ever in a match. Seems I had the speed part down bit not the accuracy. Oh well, I'm happy with 2nd with how poorly I did with my pistol! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top