JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made one when I was in the service. Deployed over in Iraq. I had a cheap nylon sheath for my trusty K-bar. I took some 550cord and doubled it up about 4times. Ran in through the sheath and back up to my diggers belt. I had a slipknot on it to adjust length of drop. I then either stuck the sheath in my rt cargo pocket with the pocket secured and the handle stuck out or I tied it loose at the bottom around my leg, never tight. Didn't want it to cut blood flow when I was kneeling to shoot or even sitting. I preferred the drop sheath then straight on my belt. When your hands are at the rest position,there more natural. When it's higher up, the draw stroke to deploy the weapon bpcan be inhibited a little more. I NEVER attached it to my "web belt". if I had to drop my load gear, I still had my knife. Amongst other gear for quick E&E. You can make a nice drop out of a piece if 1" wide nylon webbing also. Try the fabric stores...BTW,that's how I still carry my K-bar...good luck.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top