JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a new unfired, purchased in 1993 poly lower tec 9. It has the 5" threaded barrel, 9x19 (9mm), 1 high cap mag, box and paperwork. Tough find in unfired condition.

Lets make a quick sale of this one, ill never fire it - $450 - - CHEAP!!! $400 even cheaper FIRM

PM me on trade offers - would rather have cash, so trades will have to sway in my favor Trade value a bit higher

Use the link below for pictures
<broken link removed>

I am very interested in this weapon and I am retired so anytime after 9 give a call. Very sure I would like to aquire this piece as i still have a pre-ban tucked away in the back of my safe. I have WA DL and a CWP so get ahold of me and we can make each other happy.

Respectfully
Dave
"futmdv"

Last Edited:
I have a new unfired, purchased in 1993 poly lower tec 9. It has the 5" threaded barrel, 9x19 (9mm), 1 high cap mag, box and paperwork. Tough find in unfired condition.

Lets make a quick sale of this one, ill never fire it - $450 - - CHEAP!!! $400 even cheaper FIRM

PM me on trade offers - would rather have cash, so trades will have to sway in my favor Trade value a bit higher

Use the link below for pictures
<broken link removed>

inbox full pm me ill have cash in a week or two

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.