JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to see someone make that shot on a moving target that far away. What would that be, a 3+ mile shot? Maybe if they create a radar guided bullet. Who has that kind of money.

hey the RED BARON was shot down by some guy in the trenches with Vickers machine gun firing .303 Brit.

Drones over American skies, eh?

Since I don't hunt game, I have been looking for some way to justify buying a really good bolt gun and a high-end scope.

I suppose now I have a reason to go shopping.

Let's see, A .308 or .338 will do nicely, and I'm probably going to need another bipod,........

Well, surely not your opinion on the color scheme they use on their website, or the style of their logo:s0114:
What's your opinion on Oath Keepers, the principles they base their "oath keeping" on, etc.
Here:
"Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.

Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.

We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not "just follow orders."

Our motto is "Not on our watch!"

The same thing I have always said about them. I like the concept. I have attempted to contact the organization about some clarification before I join but they never contacted me. I don't need to join to believe in the concepts but an organization refuses to answer some questions, I suspect questionable motives. OK concepts are fairly common in law enforcement, at least in my area. Many are like me and will not "join" due to their failure to interact.

So, to answer your question, my opinion on the principles are that I am in agreement with them.

So i can see the reasoning behind having small drones like a helocopter being used by leos for looking in on hostage crisis, looking in on chemical spills before sending in people, certain situations. They use cameras to spy in under doors, etc.

However if I see military drones flying over my house some crazy a-hole may start taking shots at them.

My Dad and I agree, even if they make it a felony, it would be very hard for us to NOT purposefully attempt to shoot down law enforcement drones, particularly the ones used for traffic enforcement and other Mundane tasks. I've had "thoughts" go through my mind, to put a ladder up to a stop light camera that gave me a ticket, and simply put a large box over it so until the box is removed, it can not possibly give out more red light camera tickets.

I don't know why Law Enforcement in this country sees 1984 as the proper society for Americans to live in, but they do.

So i can see the reasoning behind having small drones like a helocopter being used by leos for looking in on hostage crisis, looking in on chemical spills before sending in people, certain situations. They use cameras to spy in under doors, etc.

However if I see military drones flying over my house some crazy a-hole may start taking shots at them.
You won't see them.

My Dad and I agree, even if they make it a felony, it would be very hard for us to NOT purposefully attempt to shoot down law enforcement drones, particularly the ones used for traffic enforcement and other Mundane tasks. I've had "thoughts" go through my mind, to put a ladder up to a stop light camera that gave me a ticket, and simply put a large box over it so until the box is removed, it can not possibly give out more red light camera tickets.

I don't know why Law Enforcement in this country sees 1984 as the proper society for Americans to live in, but they do.
Hate to tell you, LEO's didn't put those cameras up. The city where the cameras are located did. Also,you might have a tough time hitting those drones as they are high altitude drones used currently.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top