JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if you read the article you would have noted the police assured the public the drones are of the unarmed variety. Well this time at least. :cool:

Ya sure whatever! Until it suits them to do otherwise.

And by the way, Navy rank I don't think makes sense to the Navy either. I understand the rank system for the Marines, Army and Air Force but Navy rank was made up as they went along.:s0142:

ya right,we cannot believe anything being told to us,drones on our own people? its comming and weve seen it the whole time.... theyll do what ever they want,when ever it suits them,in the name of what ever,to test the waters to see if they can push there agenda... remember youll never know they are there. hey burt love what you posted!!!!

I don't consider myself 'free' but I do consider my predicament better off than if i was in jail/prison or that of any government worker who lives only to place people in such a predicament.

I wholeheartedly agree. Better to be a slave living in comfort that is for sure, but it doesn't change the fact that we are indeed owned property and slaves. Personally, I have adjusted to it because there is nothing that can be done about that as long as the masses will never trade the delusion of freedom for real freedom.

I wholeheartedly agree. Better to be a slave living in comfort that is for sure, but it doesn't change the fact that we are indeed owned property and slaves. Personally, I have adjusted to it because there is nothing that can be done about that as long as the masses will never trade the delusion of freedom for real freedom.

I cant truly like what you said because its the sad truth, but i acknowledge it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many talk (me included) about a "Slippery Slope".
I believe that we are getting close to the bottom of that slope where good men, men of deep principle have had their fill. Men who possess the talent, discipline, and a certain gutsy, moral flexibility, who can plan, and initiate certain extreme measures in such a stealth manner that they are never found out. I call them the, "Unorganized, Organization".
It would shake the foundations of our nation, and it would finally for modern Americans make all too clear why the 2nd Amendment was written.

USMC has two sayings, most know of the world knows Semper Fidelis, most Marines know Semper Gumby.

People are getting dumber every day. That is why if you want to find an intelligent quote involving freedom you have to go back 100+ years. Despite all the resources we have now, the sad truth is we are a species of fluoride happy idiots.

IQs are falling off the map, but like George Carlin said, they want people who are just smart enough to run the machines and process the paperwork, but not do any real thinking. Well, they got it! Never before in modern human history has a populace ever been so thoroughly deluded and controlled as the dimwits we call our fellow citizens. (IQs/intelligence don't really go hand in hand with deception and delusion however).

knowledge is power as long as you know you have power, those who are blind are in for an rude awakening!!! you will see over the next 4 years will be the biggest push towards the new america!!! or what ever they call it.

People are getting dumber every day. That is why if you want to find an intelligent quote involving freedom you have to go back 100+ years. Despite all the resources we have now, the sad truth is we are a species of fluoride happy idiots.

IQs are falling off the map, but like George Carlin said, they want people who are just smart enough to run the machines and process the paperwork, but not do any real thinking. Well, they got it! Never before in modern human history has a populace ever been so thoroughly deluded and controlled as the dimwits we call our fellow citizens. (IQs/intelligence don't really go hand in hand with deception and delusion however).

i see that and raise you with this gem!

Gonna be rough when they cruise at about 17,500 feet in the sky. You wont even know its there.

Actually, It depends on what style "drone" you are talking about. Any unmanned aircraft, flying for any reason is a "drone". Doesn't matter if it is an F4 target aircraft, or a replica Piper Cub toy. All "drones" are just unmanned aircraft.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top