JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got an idea.... How about the 'artist' support politicians who are against domestic use of drones...... Or is there a conflict of interest where the artist is going to profit from his support of politicians who are in favor of drones flying within US borders?

Just sayin'

SF-

Anyone who's seriously afraid of being under some sort of surveillance should just never leave their house. There are cameras everywhere. :s0131: If you just never leave your house, you'll never have to deal with them...and I'll never have to deal with you.

It's a win-win.

:s0155:

This administration will never spy on you if you wear this...

woman-wearing-a-black-burqa.jpg

Hot off the presses people. We have had something to defeat FLIR for a very long time. It's called a mylar space blanket. FLIR can not see through the mylar to pick up body heat. I learned this several years ago when watching s documentry about smuggling a person out of East Berlin in a car. So if you do a GTA, don't forget your space blanket.

Hot off the presses people. We have had something to defeat FLIR for a very long time. It's called a mylar space blanket. FLIR can not see through the mylar to pick up body heat. I learned this several years ago when watching s documentry about smuggling a person out of East Berlin in a car. So if you do a GTA, don't forget your space blanket.

Space blanket? Could you get the same effect by eating dipping dots?

Shhh! We don't want everyone to know!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads