JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Everyone, hope you are all well and healthy first of all.

I've been trying to make myself useful with all the downtime with business being so slow. We've been able to get some home projects we had planned done, the biggest one being a new widened driveway that'll be finished next week depending on weather. The next project after that is to fence in the front and put in a driveway gate. I wanted to ask if anyone has any recommendations before I pull the trigger on this large purchase?

I've been doing a ton of online searching, and most places will not quote unless in your home high pressure sales or prices are exorbitantly high. Size of fenced area will be 103ft left side x 60ft front side x 107ft right side. Will be doing install ourselves, only looking for parts.

There's a local company around here Aleko in Kent that sells gates and fencing. Wife likes the black metal style gate/fencing, and I would prefer sliding to not take up space when open. 18ft is $2500, matching fence panels 5ft H x 8ft W are $550

Since the panels were so expensive and are not rackable (slant to follow slope), I looked at Home Depot and Lowe's and found these panels at HD, same size, with posts they come out to $200 a panel or so. My plan to save cost was to use the aleko gate and fence panels for the front of driveway, then HD fencing for the rest.

Cascade Heavy-Duty 5 ft. H x 8 ft. W Black Aluminum Pre-Assembled Fence Panel

If anyone has any better alternatives for similar cost I would love to know before spending so much money (~$10k roughly) Your input is much appreciated!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top