JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every truck has either a liscense plate, unit number, or both. I completely agree about those being aggressive drivers. My local FEDEX driver thinks it's ok to drive 30+ on my residential street that normally has cars parked on both sides.
I agree, but try calling a UPS/FedEx number ( which number, by the way) and see where that gets you. The rat out stickers have the number to call right on the sticker along with a unique ID for that particular truck. Makes it real easy.

I now drive for a living, primarily the Portland metro area. Every single day I witness stupid where a fraction of a second or 18 inches less would be an accident. I marvel that it's not much worse seeing the close calls all day. I must admit I drive the company trucks different than my own vehicle. All of our trucks have a "rat out" sticker on the back for folks to call in on if they dont like my looks. And while I'm at it I might as well get this out. UPS and FedEx delivery people are just plain aggressive bordering often on dangerous. And they have no "rat out" sticker on the back. So there is no practical way to call on them.

I very seldom see UPS/FedX doing anything that I would call aggressive. Maybe I'm just too busy paying attention to MY driving business? When they pull out, they go. They signal intention ahead of time. If by aggressive you mean that they drive to close for your tastes when you're doing 7-10 mph under the speed limit. Or you miss judge them going the speed limit, then yeah, guess you could call that aggressive.

I agree, but try calling a UPS/FedEx number ( which number, by the way) and see where that gets you. The rat out stickers have the number to call right on the sticker along with a unique ID for that particular truck. Makes it real easy.
Good point, the dreaded press this number chain and then the on hold music. Maybe I need to bring out that spike strip, it will get some reaction quickly I assume ;)

I very seldom see UPS/FedX doing anything that I would call aggressive. Maybe I'm just too busy paying attention to MY driving business? When they pull out, they go. They signal intention ahead of time. If by aggressive you mean that they drive to close for your tastes when you're doing 7-10 mph under the speed limit. Or you miss judge them going the speed limit, then yeah, guess you could call that aggressive.
Well Mike we certainly have different opinions here. My opinion is based on being on the road all day, so perhaps I have a little more time to witness these things. And being critical of my driving with no knowledge of how I drive is a bit rash.

I'm not critical of your driving. I don't believe I've ever seen your driving, so how could i criticize it?

I love the drivers in my area!

Seriously! I lived in Arizona for 7 years and experienced or witnessed road rage every single day! I commuted 150 miles a day from Prescott to Phoenix and back for work.

Going to Home Depot across town in Prescott, I saw people cut others off, run red lights, tailgate, flip other drivers off, etc. Every. Single. Time!

Moved back up here and have seen road rage once or twice in 5 years.

Yes, the drivers up here are slow. Yes, they are inefficient. Yes, they have no concept of using the left lane to pass. But at least they aren't total sociopathic A-holes to everyone around them.

And for that I am thankful.

When I lived in Iowa, the joke was every car with a Minnesota plate was either speeding or a being a jerk. For the most part it was true.

Around here, the rule of thumb is that every car with a California plate, or an Idaho plate from Kootenai county is speeding or being a jerk. Kootenai county plate means Couer D'alene, and that means California transplant. Most cars I see pulled over on hwy 95 have the Kootenai county Idaho plates...

Advice for drivers. Go the speed limit. Use your blinker. Stop at designated stops.
Advice for pedestrians. A car will kill you.
Advice for bicyclists. Follow the advice for drivers. Follow the advice for pedestrians.

Advice: That eighteen wheeler you cut off can weigh 40 tons, stay behind if you're exit is less than a mile away.

If an eighteen wheeler is already turning into your lane, stopping is the better alternative to speeding up to the stop sign.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top