JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I guess I must have been drinking too much one day . because I was going through my closet today and found this back pack in there Mmmmmm must have been drinking when the mail man came because I found 5 AK47 MAGS and 5 AR MAGS IN IT lol I thought it was a empty back pack in the back of my closest oh by the way i dont remeber buying the back pack eather lol IMG_20180203_145245.jpg IMG_20180203_145255.jpg MVIMG_20180203_145308.jpg

They must have came in the mail at the same time I probably open boxes and just put them all together and through them in the closet lol I'm not married so I can't use that exuse lol

better check around, what those fit may be tucked back in there some where....:eek:
Lol I glad they fit guns I have lol I got three mags for Smith and Wesson shield lol I bought those because I was thinking of buying a shield lol I changed my mind I think imI going to get the new Glock instead but I still got three shield mags with the conversion to ten rounds lol but I can sell these to my friend at work him and his wife both carry shield MVIMG_20180203_160045.jpg

So I guess I must have been drinking too much one day . because I was going through my closet today and found this back pack in there Mmmmmm must have been drinking when the mail man came because I found 5 AK47 MAGS and 5 AR MAGS IN IT lol I thought it was a empty back pack in the back of my closest oh by the way i dont remeber buying the back pack eather lolView attachment 427522 View attachment 427523 View attachment 427524

LOL. I've been slowly moving stuff out to the shop since I acquired a couple of locking metal cabinets. My closet & lateral filing cabinet are still hiding surprises....;)

And I quit drinking heavily in 96.......

My room looks like a hurricane went through it right now I'm trying to get stuff organized and rotation of prep stuff lol water checking dates and rotation of storage ammo I'm sure I will find more stuff lol

Well what started this whole mess is I got this storage tub it has wheels and locking things so I started pulling stuff from my prep closet to put together a real big BUG OUT TUB kinda a big suitcase with food water ammo medical stuff you know basic survive stuff lol and it fits in my hiding spot IMG_20180203_165040.jpg

And I got it full probably stuff for two people to live for a week MRES WATER PISTOL AMMO RIFLE AMMO AND MAGS socks shirts rain gear bla bla bla and I can pull it from my closet and have in in my truck in about 30 seconds

gonna show internals? I'm beginning to like 'wheels' for such , hadn't considered before earlier discussion in some SHTF thread....of course, that seems to be handy for 'pavement'. Some of us have 'more gravel' to complicate that solution.

It's a plano storage box but it has wheels I paid 50 bucks but I did find them for 40 to 70 bucks depends they say water resistant but there is no rubber seal like on a AMMO box so it resistant but not water proof but with a small rubber strip that can be found at a hardware store probably could be made really water proof

So it has four lock down handles two on each side wheels on one end like a suitcase and four locking spots next to the lock down handles this is not a safe to store your guns IMG_20180203_171106.jpg IMG_20180203_171201.jpg IMG_20180203_171210.jpg IMG_20180203_171222.jpg IMG_20180203_171314.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top