JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know where to buy mixed dried veggies like would be found in a Cup O Noodle? Something leaning towards Bulk packaging like maybe a Quart or so at a time.

They also come in some of the other Top Ramen Japanese type noodle add hot water type dishes.

Most of the Freeze Dried foods suppliers sell this kinda stuff. I've bought it in the past from honeyville. I think there are cheaper vendors out there, I've noticed a lot of people are moving away from honeyville recently.

Personally I would weigh the price against an in home freeze drier or cheaper still a dehydrator and vacuum sealer; it all depends on your personal situation, of course, and don't forget, sans a nuke/bio attack there will always be Poke Salad;)

I have a dehydrator and a Seal a Meal But the idea of harvesting a dozen different vegies and processing them to be dehydrated then going through the time of that process then bagging and sucking. So I can make some better tasting top ramen is a little outside my needs.

I have a dehydrator and a Seal a Meal But the idea of harvesting a dozen different vegies and processing them to be dehydrated then going through the time of that process then bagging and sucking. So I can make some better tasting top ramen is a little outside my needs.
I've done that but gave up because it took too much time and energy for a little return and the dried food didn't taste all that good. Good for snacks I think, but negative on the long term.

Looks like that Harmony House backpackers box is the best / easiest prepackaged assortment.

Pretty handy!

Packit Gourmet has one a bit pricier, but I think it has a little bit more in variety.

I'm trying to think of the Company I used years ago backpacking. They were relatively new at the time, so may have changed names. Anyways they'd pack up any small quantities you wanted, and had pre-made meals. I remember them because I could get small vacuum packed bags of maple syrup granules (before I had my own vacuum packer). And small packets of veggies.

When I'd call in my order, they'd give extra tips on how to prepare they're stuff, and would drop ship a bump box wherever you wanted without any issue. Handy on the trail!

Since that time.-For powders & grains - I have gone with King Arthur Flour directly and repacked. Now that I'm out here I do Bobs Red Mill, or thru Winco.

Check out Auguson Farms. They have a vegie mix that's in the direction your looking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top