JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you could have any one car, truck, suv, in factory form that you didn't have to worry about cost, insurance, gas any of that stuff what would it be? It would be the only vehical you could own, so daily driver too, and you couldn't sell it or get something new till it wore out past reasonable repair. Mine would be a brand new (not used) Military issue Hummvee Slant Back or one of those 4wd International Crewcab trucks, lifted from the factory.

Big, black, four-door, F-350 Power Stroke diesel. What can I say, I don't have extravagant tastes...
But then again, the one I want is about $56,000, so maybe just a bit extravagant...

Big, black, four-door, F-350 Power Stroke diesel. What can I say, I don't have extravagant tastes...
But then again, the one I want is about $56,000, so maybe just a bit extravagant...

x2 but must be a 4x4 (not sure if there is an option for 2wd or not lol) but then it must also be lifted with some "bling" wheels and mud tires for the daily drive, but also a set of standard wheels with mud tires for the offroad adventures :D

It would be a pavement princess but also fully capable offroad.

A few performance small mods and in dash GPS is a must, other than that I would be set!!

Then just give me free gas and insurance lol

Currently I ride a motorcycle daily because its CHEAP. Insurance is not required and gas is CHEAP.. I spend about $13 every other week to own this thing :s0155::s0155::s0155: It has been the greatest investment I have had, I sold my car and got out of debt thanks to this bike :D:D

10PowerWagon.jpg

2010 Dodge Ram Power Wagon.

80's Subaru wagon braced for strength and retrofitted with the suspension and powertrain from a WRX STi. Separate sets of wheels/tires for every road/track condition.

I have to agree. Having owned an 83 GL Wagon years ago and now having a 2003 WRX I can agree to love both types.

Though the older subaru engines: EA81 or older EA71 are almost bulletproof. A rebuilt motor on those coupled with a good Weber carburetor is a rather gnarly setup. Short wheelbase, light weight, cheap and easy to replace parts. Not to mention a small lift and you can put big mud tires under them. This is all going to say that it would have to be the manual gearboxes with the 4hi-4low-2hi transfer boxes. None of that automatic crap. No early Subaru fuel injection systems as those were crap when they first came out. Simple carb, no ECU to fry when the EMP hits it.

1972 Chevy C10 LB.... sitting on a 2007- Denali/Escalade frame and running gear. The later frames WB is one inch longer which helps to fill out the early trucks rear wheelwells better. Boxed frame, AWD, 6sp Auto, 400 hp 6.2 L Aluminum SB runs on regular gas and gets decent milage.

I don't have that one yet, wrecked or recovered Denalis and Escalades are tough to find.

I do have a 72 240Z in really nice shape that just begs for a LS1 and 6 sp from an early 90's Camaro.

Can you tell that I hate dealing with DEQ?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top