JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I drew the elk tag I put in for, so I am super excited about that (200M1). Didn't draw for deer (100M & 119A, kind of surprised I didn't get either...). So I guess we get general season if we choose to go. Looking forward to it!

How many years did you have to wait for the antelope tag - I have as friend who has 16 preference points and still hasnt got his tag.

I had nine points and only need six for the hunt I just changed too. I'm going to chase them with a muzzleloader. I figured I'd rather go after them more often with a lower success rate then wait the 20+ years to rifle hunt the unit I was trying to get. This way maybe my dad and I can go a few times instead of once before it's too late.

I had nine points and only need six for the hunt I just changed too. I'm going to chase them with a muzzleloader. I figured I'd rather go after them more often with a lower success rate then wait the 20+ years to rifle hunt the unit I was trying to get. This way maybe my dad and I can go a few times instead of once before it's too late.

Good luck, I hope you guys have a nice hunt.

My uncle had 7 points to get a prong horn tag that same year a buddy of ours applied for the first time no points and he got it.

then what really sucked is there was something wrong with my uncles rifle or scope he had 3 opportunities and missed and the other guy with no points got one on the last day.

I am so happy for you.
<- see my logo picture. ;)

Seriously though, CONGRATS, you should buy a loto ticket.

Drew a local cow tag on the 25% on top of that. Also pulled our eastside buck tags. The only thing that would have trumped this year would have been one of those elusive sheep or goat tags. Will keep dreaming.

My daughter is a first time hunter and applied for 2 tags(antlerless deer and Elk) - unsuccessful on both. Will reapply with first time hunters paperwork.

What does this mean? My wife has never hunted and applied but did not draw. Is there some 'first timer' draw stuff... is it only for youth... Could you explain what you mean by this.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads