JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got my deer and not my elk again.... Some how I lost 5 preference points on elk and antelope. I guess a trip to ODFW is in order.

Have you gotten a hold of ODFW? My party and I have put in for santiam antlerless tags, this would be our 4th year with no luck. Should be 4 points, but it only shows we have 1 point saved up. Been meaning to call them. Used to be that every other year we would get that tag. Pretty irritating.

Donated $8 to ODF&W but they won't be getting another $42.50 out of me for the general season. Too many knuckleheads out there making too much noise chasing too little game. I hunted the Scappoose unit last year during the general season and driving the logging roads was like driving through a small city with all the traffic.

Last year opening day was like a parking lot in the abiqua basin. I need to find new grounds I think. I've been thinking of picking up a bow as well, just need to find an adequate place to practice though. Is bow season just as crowded as rife?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top