JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We got our normal Columbia Plateau elk tags.........as a second choice!!! It's nice having private grounds and a month long "any elk" season.

31528.jpeg 217490_10200519175121033_1371312497_n.jpg 20181026_154238.jpg 20181026_174820.jpg 20201115_112558.jpg 20201115_170719.jpg 20201119_102559.jpg 20211029_070327.jpg 20221113_145739.jpg

I got a spike elk tag in Walla Walla and a doe tag in an undisclosed to you unit. Was hoping for a bull tag but you get what you get.

Got my elk and deer muzzleloader tags.
My two kids failed to get anything. They should have had at least enough points for their youth deer hunt. That means they just need to work harder. We already have started and have several bucks located.

PR8Txsr.jpg

My son and I got Heppner deer and bull. Counting down the days!
I also got owhyee doe tag.
If anyone has any pointers on the doe hunt that would be much appreciated.

I drew nothing! I have 3 friends that basically won the lotto this year. One won the governors tag for bighorn in the raffle! Another drew mt Emily big bull and another drew wenaha big bull......here I sit with over the counter deer and elk. 2025 will be my last year giving money to odfw, I'm not paying the new fees if it gets passed

I've got 9 points for antlerless elk & did not get drawn.....again! WDFW needs to go away!
What unit did you put in for? Wdfw did away with almost all antlerless tags in sw Wa due to hoof rot and the fact they killed off hundreds of them to "try" and eradicate the disease from the herds.

I got a spike elk tag in Walla Walla and a doe tag in an undisclosed to you unit. Was hoping for a bull tag but you get what you get.

I have a archery spike tag in walla walla. 1st year for archery hunting.

My daughter drew a Bighorn sheep tag. It's her last year year at home before she leaves for college so it's fitting that she got a once in a lifetime opportunity. I couldn't imagine a better hunting trip.
My son was hoping for a Umatilla cow tag and drew a Saddle mtn doe tag....Oh well.

Can't complain this year. Pulled a cow, buck and prog... heppner, paulina and owyhee respectively.

Got skunked on everything else though. That makes year 34 for big horn in Oregon, but... I dunno if I was too disappointed. The last several years, each year the hills seem to be getting taller.

Climate change, eh! Blech... 😝

Can't complain this year. Pulled a cow, buck and prog... heppner, paulina and owyhee respectively.

Got skunked on everything else though. That makes year 34 for big horn in Oregon, but... I dunno if I was too disappointed. The last several years, each year the hills seem to be getting taller.

Climate change, eh! Blech... 😝
I've just come to the realization I'll never draw a bighorn

Upcoming Events

New Classified Ads

Back Top