JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a public announcement, don't go drawing pictures of things in materials harder than paper. It might lead to you getting put behind bars, your assets seized, and your life ruined! Lol! Can't make this stuff up.

1615656553389.jpeg

Yep, technology screwed his pooch... Every transaction that you make involving social media, a credit card and online ordering can and will be used against you in a court of law. Even USPS MO's can be tracked, enjoy your fantastic technology folks.:eek::eek::eek:

Was thinking the ads for the threaded oil traps were bait for future ATF excuse to do a check of your private property.

Now anyone who ordered these have given probable cause to see what you have done with the art etching on metal you bought.

Given the push against thought crime, Freedom is in danger as anything can be declared illegal for any reason no matter how stupid.

Buying large oil filters triggered ATF on this guy.

I remember seeing these things and thinking to myself that this is either some B.S. gimmick or something to get you in trouble.
Well, seeing it for the first time makes me wonder.

Why would ANYBODY buy a piece of stainless steel in the shape of a biz card with a laser etched outline of a part that IF was cut out MIGHT be able to turn an AR into full auto?

I mean are people really this stupid? Are those who have bought these in so dire need of a full auto rifle that they will resort to cheap online gimmicks to attain it?

Well, seeing it for the first time makes me wonder.

Why would ANYBODY buy a piece of stainless steel in the shape of a biz card with a laser etched outline of a part that IF was cut out MIGHT be able to turn an AR into full auto?

I mean are people really this stupid? Are those who have bought these in so dire need of a full auto rifle that they will resort to cheap online gimmicks to attain it?

I'm sure quite a few SOTs bought them for giggles. I would if I had an SOT. Hell, one SOT stamped a coat hanger and runs it in an M16!

Call me stupid again or uninformed but What the heII is an SOT?

It would be nice if some would forgo acronyms or abbreviations and just spell out the words.
An SOT is a special occupation tax that cna be added to a FFL for purposes such as making suppressors, SBS, SBR, AOW and machine guns among other things. It's a yearly tax on top of the FFL fees as far as I've been told.

When you see something like FFL SOT 02/07 it is a description of the licensing and taxes. 02 is a pawn broker. An 07 is a manufacturer. I want to say there are 9 or 10 different levels. FFL 03 is pretty common and cheap. That's C&R, Curio and Relic. It even encompasses some NFA items such as the Thompson machine guns.

Some people simply must possess the forbidden. Hence the market for this kind of thing.

If the ATF and the Postal Inspection Service have seized the website, I suppose they've also seized other business data. Such as a customer or shipping list?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top