JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I learned Drafting and mechanical drawing in high school and picked this up a couple of years ago thinking I would enjoy getting back into it but it's time to let someone else try. This is a quality setup probably close to $1000 when it was new with the advent of AutoCad I figure I would be lucky to get $300 + or - out of it so that's what I'll go for. Drawing surface is 38" high by 60" wide (not all useable of course) as pictured it stands over 6' tall.

Possible trades would be a .22 or 9mm luger pistol (not many 9mm's in the $300 range I know), #1 Mark III Enfield rifle (unmodified), ammunition and/or reloading supplies (38/357, 9mm, 44 spl/Mag, 10mm, 30 remington (old style not the new carbine caliber...think rimless 30-30), 7.62X 39/54r, 303 Brittish, 7.7 jap) and of course last but not least CASH, where this falls in relation to the plus or minus depends on how much or what you are trading and whether you come to Graham to pick this up or want me to deliver.
IMG_20110310_195401.jpg
IMG_20110310_195455.jpg
IMG_20110310_195337.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top