Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Draco place price and discusion

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Benny503, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Seem like a lot of people I know ditching their .45s and using 7.69x39 as a pistol. I am not going to usE that as my daily carry. But when it come down to SHTF sistuation then I like to have one of the Draco Pistol conceal on me. :) Just like dont bring a gun to pistol fight. :)

I will be in PDX this Sunday, i would like to know any dealer around pdx have Draco Pistol. What is the price range. I sAw the group buy but Too far for me to get it. Please let me know any local dealer have them. TIA Benny

2. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

there is a gunshow this weekend...

collectorswest

3. Benny503

Nice but I really dont want to pAy for parking and the door fee just to pick up a pistol that I really want :)

4. CommandoJoe

CommandoJoe Pacific Northwest Member

Might be cheaper than paying shipping & FFL transfer fees... You could post an ad in the WTB section here.
    And another option is to pick up the phone and call all the local dealers to see what they have...
    Superpages

I am also looking for one of these, and if I come across a good deal I'll let you know...

5. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

Just buy it online from Centerfire and the sales tax you save can pay for the transfer.

6. CommandoJoe

CommandoJoe Pacific Northwest Member

We don't have any sales tax here in Oregon, just a $10 background check tax - I mean fee...

7. Benny503

Please let me know if you run into any shop with Draco available. Thanks, Benny

8. Benny503

Yes Centerfire and J&G have the best price on it, but I really want to see it in person before I buy it. CAI have reputation of quality, I mean some of their imports are beautiful and some of them are suck.... like can sight and barrel. I rather look at it inperson and pay a little more then I have to worry about shipping them back. But thanks for pointing it out... YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. Benny

9. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Umm... a pistol is a gun and a gun can be a pistol or rifle.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
    NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
    WAC member
    SWWAC member

10. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I wrote both the promoter and the venue about that. Told them I wouldn't bother to come as it was too expensive. Didn't get an answer from either one!! They won't care till they find out how many people are staying away for just that reason.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
    NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
    WAC member
    SWWAC member

11. Benny503

I am glad that you are having the same feeling like I do, I rather pay $20 more to a local gun shop then the gun show. I swear I am not a "Cheap Charlie" (before I got married I took a few trips to Thailand and it was my nickname :))

12. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

You can get a Draco as low as $355 shipped to your FFL.... I got 2 muhahahahaha