JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seem like a lot of people I know ditching their .45s and using 7.69x39 as a pistol. I am not going to usE that as my daily carry. But when it come down to SHTF sistuation then I like to have one of the Draco Pistol conceal on me. :) Just like dont bring a gun to pistol fight. :)

I will be in PDX this Sunday, i would like to know any dealer around pdx have Draco Pistol. What is the price range. I sAw the group buy but Too far for me to get it. Please let me know any local dealer have them. TIA Benny

Might be cheaper than paying shipping & FFL transfer fees... You could post an ad in the WTB section here.
And another option is to pick up the phone and call all the local dealers to see what they have...
Superpages

I am also looking for one of these, and if I come across a good deal I'll let you know...

Just buy it online from Centerfire and the sales tax you save can pay for the transfer.
Yes Centerfire and J&G have the best price on it, but I really want to see it in person before I buy it. CAI have reputation of quality, I mean some of their imports are beautiful and some of them are suck.... like can sight and barrel. I rather look at it inperson and pay a little more then I have to worry about shipping them back. But thanks for pointing it out... YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. Benny

Nice but I really dont want to pAy for parking and the door fee just to pick up a pistol that I really want :)

I wrote both the promoter and the venue about that. Told them I wouldn't bother to come as it was too expensive. Didn't get an answer from either one!! They won't care till they find out how many people are staying away for just that reason.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I wrote both the promoter and the venue about that. Told them I wouldn't bother to come as it was too expensive. Didn't get an answer from either one!! They won't care till they find out how many people are staying away for just that reason.

I am glad that you are having the same feeling like I do, I rather pay $20 more to a local gun shop then the gun show. I swear I am not a "Cheap Charlie" (before I got married I took a few trips to Thailand and it was my nickname :))

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top