JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
custom Draco with lots of extras.
cnc warrior muzzle extension welded for 16oal
Ace pig nose tapped and drilled
mil spec buffer tube with magpul ctr and cheek riser
tapco g2 trigger
ultimak
houge lower handguard
krebs retaining trigger plate and krebs saftey
custom front sight block
magpul moe ak grip.
trs 25 red dot.
$900
and yes it is 922r compliant
541 220 1121

2013-09-23 150151-2647539.JPG 2013-12-11 144516-2021641.JPG

Last Edited:
Did you make sure to have this 922r compliant, I believe imported pistols use all import parts because they do not have to be compliant, when changing to carbine/rifle it will need to be done.

They just need six "parts", so the furniture, pig nose, Tapco g2, gas tube, muzzle extension, and any U.S. made magazine will make it 922r compliant.

Pretty cool kit. I already have two Draco's (one SBR'd) and love 'em!
What is a good price on a standard size Draco pistol now, I cant seem to find any?

Because there was a lot around. Mini Draco were 1000 plus before they came back in country now for around 500. Like anything they don't make anymore. Supply and demand. I got mine for a little over 600. I put lots of 100s into it if you wanna price parts and gunsmith fees. I too remember the 300$ days and never bought.

What is a good price on a standard size Draco pistol now, I cant seem to find any?

$500 for a standard DRACO would be STELLAR, anything around $600-$700 would be a good score, above that.... Look at a PAP92. They're closer to looking like a real Krink. ;)

Anyway, the above is a great specimen and quite a fair price for what you get.... so let's get off this thread and let the man sell his kit! (Sorry if I contributed to the hi-jack!)

Last Edited:
Because there was a lot around. Mini Draco were 1000 plus before they came back in country now for around 500. Like anything they don't make anymore. Supply and demand. I got mine for a little over 600. I put lots of 100s into it if you wanna price parts and gunsmith fees. I too remember the 300$ days and never bought.
Really good job on it, wish I had money now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.