JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$490
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
9mm
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling my Draco Nak9 pistol by Centry Arms. Uses 9mm Glock mags. Bought from Sporting Systems in Vancouver, still have receipt. Only went shooting with it once. When purchased is comes with fin arm brace and 31rd Glock mag. Extras include a 21rd Magpul mag, UTG green dot sight, and rifle sling adapter plate. If you have any questions plz contact me on my cell: 971-344-3249.

24F0533C-19E2-4805-825A-2760FFB12B7C.jpeg CD2E03BD-F3EB-4624-8B01-ED5F5C07B3B8.jpeg 20FD0D53-98B4-427C-BB87-5B5B301159BC.jpeg 1326131E-BEF6-405E-83A0-1CD781D70C30.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Unless something has changed, that vertical fore grip is a big no-no. The ATF wants a form and $200.

" To lawfully add a vertical fore grip to a handgun, a person must make an appropriate application on ATF Form 1, "Application to Make and Register a Firearm." The applicant must submit the completed form, along with a fingerprint card bearing the applicant's fingerprints; a photograph; and $200.00. "

My understanding is you need an angled fore grip on a pistol. Why? Because ATF logic.

Granted, I'm no expert and this info may be out of date. I'm just saying you might want to check into the laws and remove that thing before someone in power tries to make you a felon.

Unless something has changed, that vertical fore grip is a big no-no. The ATF wants a form and $200.

" To lawfully add a vertical fore grip to a handgun, a person must make an appropriate application on ATF Form 1, "Application to Make and Register a Firearm." The applicant must submit the completed form, along with a fingerprint card bearing the applicant's fingerprints; a photograph; and $200.00. "

My understanding is you need an angled fore grip on a pistol. Why? Because ATF logic.

Granted, I'm no expert and this info may be out of date. I'm just saying you might want to check into the laws and remove that thing before someone in power tries to make you a felon.

Yes I know this now, I am locking ad, thank you!

Actually, I believe if the "pistol" is over 26" then a verical grip doesn't make it a AOW.

Of course verify for yourself.

Shoot, I wasn't trying to spread bad info. Sorry.

From Can I Add a Vertical Fore Grip to My AR-15 Pistol?

Summary

Pistols are not regulated by the NFA. Pistols are excluded from the definition of AOW.

If you add a fore grip to a pistol, the ATF no longer classifies it as a pistol. It becomes an AOW, which is regulated by the NFA.

If the overall length of the firearm is 26 inches or more, it is not "capable of being concealed on the person." If you add a fore grip to the firearm, it does not become an AOW, nor is it regulated by the NFA. However, if you conceal it on your person, it becomes an AOW, which is regulated by the NFA.

Muzzle devices are not included in overall length. Only standard receiver extensions are considered in overall length measurements. If the firearm is equipped with a stabilizing brace and a folding or collapsing adapter, overall length is measured with the brace in the folded or collapsed position.

It is illegal to make or possess unregistered AOWs. If you want to add a vertical fore grip to your pistol, file an ATF Form 1 application to register it as an AOW, or better yet, an SBR.

Well, I guess if they make it confusing enough they can enforce it how ever they want.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.