Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DRACO AK47 Pistol - Good Deal

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Seabee Patriot, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Seabee Patriot

Seabee Patriot Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

I am listing this for a friend. Draco AK47 pistol with picatinny rail and green laser. 762x39. Never been fired. Asking $450.00. Please contact me at 360-852-1026 and I will put you in touch with the seller. Not interested in trades. Prefer local transactions in Vancouver area with CWP. No picture included but looks similiar to the one shown.

draco.jpg

2. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Umm, aren't these are illegal in Washington? As its a short barreled rifle? Or do they come stamped as a pistol? Don't know a lot about Draco's.

3. Seabee Patriot

As far as I know these are NOT illegal in WA state. This pistol was purchased back in March within the state. I will however poke around and see if I can find anything that would state as such. Perhaps someone else out there can chime in and let us know for sure.

4. Generator

Generator Bend Member

Legal. They are pistols unless you attach a stock to it which makes it a SBR.

5. Seabee Patriot

I also confirm that they are legal to own...so now that we have that all cleared up; any buyers out there??

6. dennis682003

dennis682003 Vancouver, WA Member

I bought one nib at a gun shop in WA and I've seen 2 different types at 3 gun shops here in town(last week). Now if you get caught say... putting a butt stock on it. Then you'll feel your pocket book and possibly you living situation go south.

7. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Ah the stock. Of course! Guess I could have looked at the picture a little closer. :thumbup:

8. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

The owners manual that mine came with says it's a pistol. I made a copy of the booklet and carry it in the car with the pistol just in case a LEO has a problem with it. Great car gun! and legal to carry when you have a WA CPL. I have yet to find an IWB holster for it though!!!

9. Lush

Lush Seattle, Washington, United States Active Member

come with 2 30 round mags right? pm inbound

10. rupey7

rupey7 Pacific Northwest Active Member

Does your Draco have the threaded barrel?

11. Seabee Patriot

This does not have a threaded barrel; Lush no PM received.

12. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Some, like mine, have a threaded barrel BUT a flash suppressor has been attached, pinned and welded over so I guess you could say "no"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.