JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am listing this for a friend. Draco AK47 pistol with picatinny rail and green laser. 762x39. Never been fired. Asking $450.00. Please contact me at 360-852-1026 and I will put you in touch with the seller. Not interested in trades. Prefer local transactions in Vancouver area with CWP. No picture included but looks similiar to the one shown.

draco.jpg

Umm, aren't these are illegal in Washington? As its a short barreled rifle? Or do they come stamped as a pistol? Don't know a lot about Draco's.

As far as I know these are NOT illegal in WA state. This pistol was purchased back in March within the state. I will however poke around and see if I can find anything that would state as such. Perhaps someone else out there can chime in and let us know for sure.

I bought one nib at a gun shop in WA and I've seen 2 different types at 3 gun shops here in town(last week). Now if you get caught say... putting a butt stock on it. Then you'll feel your pocket book and possibly you living situation go south.

The owners manual that mine came with says it's a pistol. I made a copy of the booklet and carry it in the car with the pistol just in case a LEO has a problem with it. Great car gun! and legal to carry when you have a WA CPL. I have yet to find an IWB holster for it though!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top