JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen mixed reviews, but I figure for the price if it sucks I can always sell or trade it. That's also why I want to visually inspect one. Not all issues can be seen, but I have heard about mags that don't seat well and other things. That is something I can check out for myself.

Last time I took mine out I used it with a new 75 round drum, the extra weight made it very controllable. I have never had any issues with it, it is a blast to shoot but not real practical.

I can't think of a practical reason to have one either, but it would be something fun that will take my AK mags. I was thinking using anything over a 30 round mag would be too much for a gun that size.

I picked up a full size Draco several weeks ago for around 4 bills at Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver and just picked up a Mini Draco yesterday for $450 from Discount Gun Sales. They shipped me one over from their Portland store. I paid less than they are going for on GB right now.
FYI: They give 5% discount for active duty military & veterans.
These are really cool little AK pistols that are not parts guns. They are made by RomArm SA in Romania and imported by Century Arms and are much higher quaility than the std WASR rifles that are modified and then sold by Century. The Dracos have chrome bbls, matching serial numbers, correct AKM stamped receivers w/ mag dimples and they actually have mfg & model markings that are roll marked. Now if only our legislature would change the law to allow SBRs in Washington, life would be really good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top