JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forced / voluntary turn-ins have happened before (AU/UK) so it's not like I'm that far out there. I'm not reading too far into it like some gun nuts but hey if it has happened there, whats to stop it here?

Forced / voluntary turn-ins have happened before (AU/UK) so it's not like I'm that far out there. I'm not reading too far into it like some gun nuts but hey if it has happened there, whats to stop it here?

The fact that we are not Aussies or Brits and we won't hand them in like sheeple and we may even turn some of them in the right direction?

There will never be door to door searches here because the goon squads would be thinned out fast. I will be happy to take it to them at that time

I will use Cali as an example.. I was an activist against the semi auto ban down there as the bastages passed it and I can tell you 90% of the affected guns were never registered and that was according to a mainslime media report. Now some people like me eventually left, but most stayed and those guns are still out there. I never registered mine (see two raised middle digits) and instead hid them under a buddies antique barn in space containers. The last trip out with them when we crossed the Oregon pass brought out a rebel yell from us

I am blessed, My doctor has a 357 for HD. My last visit I encouraged him to come out to the range again. His last trip I helped him a bit and he shoot a box of ammo the size of a dollar. not bad for only shooting every 3 or 4 months.

the point remains the same... people will snitch on you if the time ever comes for a round up.

Heydrich and Mueller didn't need their goons to dig for dirt, all they had to do was answer the phone- regular schmoes snitched out their neighbors.

Doctors giving gun advice is about as useful as a gun store giving medical advice.

You: "Hey Gun Store Gary, I have a sniffle, what should I do?"

Gun Store Gary: "The bubblegum would I know, I'm not a doctor. Um..... here, buy a Glock, that'll help your sniffles....."

My Doc doesn't shoot, but the only things he's asked about were proper storage, and checking my Lead levels as I shoot at an indoor range. His Nurse asked me about range memberships and possibly giving her Husband and Son a tour.

It was a good thing about the testing, as I have spiked to what is apparently just under 50% of where they start Chelation therapy over the last 2 years. I Scored 19 approximately on BLL, 45 is "get the lead out" time, Getting both BLL and I'm having him add the forgotten ZPP test next round. Chelation is NOT fun, but I've also started taking Sonne's #7 in the hope that it will do some good. (Colloidial Bentonite Clay, Incredibly adsorbent, filters the blood as it processes through the guts)

I've been told my gunsmith Great Uncle apparently was chelated at least twice, and while I'm all for tradition, I'm going to try and break this particular one. I already clean my cases ultrasonically, (no media dust to float around) and do my reloading with Nitrile gloves on. I used to handle workplace injury claims work, You'd think I'd be more alert for an environmental exposure like this.

It honestly never came up before as all of my shooting was up past Zig Zag. The Indoor range is a new thing for me.

Insurance people are supposed to be nitpicky danger Avoiders... ;)

Had to drop from 4+ range trips a month to 1 or less while I wait for the blood to clear.

Still trying to find appropriate filter masks that don't fog my glasses up, I just typically shoot a LOT, and enjoy my time on the range... I've lost most of my mobility and hobbies to Ehlers-Danlos. I'd go Woody-woodpecker Bonkers if I lost another "outside of the house" activity.

Just keep in mind: A Doctor, with only a phone call, can destroy your life.

In fact, since you have NO privacy any time a govermment agency is asking for reasons of public health or public safety, a phone call to the Doctor, asking questions, can destroy your life.

Unless you really know the Doc (with one Doc I'll happily discuss the alleged benefits of the cryogenically treated barrel on his custom AR-15), limit your conversation to YOUR HEALTH. Don't talk about guns, your views on child discipline, your politics, NOTHING else. This is just common sense survival in 2012.

And yet, we find idiot parents who rather try to fence the nearby river than teach their children to avoid it - and possibly even to swim....

That nanny state has gone waaay TOO Far! We're headed for Kornbluth's Marching Morons -- and perhaps a similar solution...

Nope, my Doctor does not tell me what I should or should not have in my house - nor do I tell him what I have.
Besides, in a timber town like ours, a person without guns would be "abnormal" by definition...

"And yet, we find idiot parents who rather try to fence the nearby river than teach their children to avoid it - and possibly even to swim...."

+1 neighbor... In St Johns we had a kid get hit by a train ( and only lost toes?)... while they were playing on the train tracks. And the parents blamed the lack of a fence.

They're train tracks!!!! What the blue blazes do you think uses them?

Suit claims that railroad liable for North Portland boy losing toes | OregonLive.com

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top