JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to go to an orthopedic surgeon that had NRA magazines in the waiting room. Too bad he retired though, now all I find is the usual garbage.

When I was young our family doctor had various stuffed animals he shot decorating his waiting room. I remember there were a number of birds on the wall. I always thought it beat putting up more paintings.:)

These questions are standard requirements by the American Board of Pediatrics. A board certified Pediatrition or Family Medicine Physician now is required by the board as part of a Well Child Exam to ask these questions. Most I know usually recommend storeing firearms in a safe manner. I live in a more rural area and it is rare to have a patient out here not own a firearm. Many physicians are not well educated on firearms and are just following the training they are taught by the board and due to our litigious society are in fear of being sued should a child be injured and they are included in a law suite. Their only defense is to show they documented your response to firearm safety. Blame the attorneys and the people that choose not to take responsibility for their own behavior, the Doc is just CYA.

And, unless the Dr. has a certification in gun safety he's out of his area of expertise. It's not for him to ask, nor to give information on. If one asks my grandson about it that's the last time he'll see us.

LOL I asked my Doc to change the way he wrote my precriptions so I would be able to stash 10 days worth of meds in case of an emergancy. In my explanation was a tiny bit about prepping. He laughed and said he had just bought 200 bucks worth of ammo the day before. I mentioned a lot of Docs are said to be getting into prepping. He chuckled and said he wasn't prepping for anything he just liked to shoot a LOT.

he then changed all my pills to 90 day supplies

You have to be careful because I have heard of reports of people being snitches and are asked to report armed citizens. That DR sounds like an idiot if you ask me.... he gave his guns away? WOW! something just isn't right with this DR.... is he a pill pusher by any chance? My friend's wife had low iron deficiency but her doctor couldn't figure out what the deal was so they offered her anti-depression meds lol..... they said oh we don't know what is wrong with you buy try these depression meds. My buddies personal trainer told him that it sounds like iron deficiency and so he told his wife, she worked on her iron intake and she is fixed now. DON'T TRUST ANYONE!

Why would anyone be reporting armed citizens?

I tried to find it, there's a legit video somewhere out there for a cash reward to "turn in a illegal gun owner" in one of the anti states like IL or NJ i forget where.. but one of the no carry / no exceptions states. believe me, if theres cash involved people will rat out their own mothers for owning a old .22... just remember that if a weapons collections ever go into effect like in AU or the UK.

I agree but by that same token, as a doctor, should he be pushing his views on others? (If that even was his intent)

It's no more pushing his views that you shouldn't have guns as you insist on having them. Different ideas/philosophy is what it boils down to.

Personally, if a doc told me I shouldn't have guns in my house then I would ask him/her what their hobby is (not that guns are necessarily only a hobby). Should it be golf, tennis, horses, frisbee, etc I would tell them I have no more business telling them what they can and can't have in their home or do as a hobby than they have telling me the same. Secondly, if they want to use a pair of safety scissors, golf club, or pliers to defend their home that is their business. I will choose my closest firearm.

I tried to find it, there's a legit video somewhere out there for a cash reward to "turn in a illegal gun owner" in one of the anti states like IL or NJ i forget where.. but one of the no carry / no exceptions states. believe me, if theres cash involved people will rat out their own mothers for owning a old .22... just remember that if a weapons collections ever go into effect like in AU or the UK.

I'd like to see the video, please.

Do you have a link or a citation for it?

It sounds to me like something some gunshop commando dreamed up, and the "legit video" is in the black helicopter vault.

I'd like to see the video, please.

Do you have a link or a citation for it?

It sounds to me like something some gunshop commando dreamed up, and the "legit video" is in the black helicopter vault.

Turn In Your Neighbor for Owning a Gun - Get a $1000 Reward - YouTube

Right-Wing Media*Fearmonger*About Newark Gun Control Program | Media Matters for America

Listen to the lovely music at the end of the vid... makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside after you snitch on someone. I don't think it would be that easy to know if the person carrying is legal or not. I could conceal carry and my shirt lifts up....well I have a license, but I may look like a trouble maker in the person's eyes so my carry is illegal? pffft.

Turn In Your Neighbor for Owning a Gun - Get a $1000 Reward - YouTube

Right-Wing Media*Fearmonger*About Newark Gun Control Program | Media Matters for America

Listen to the lovely music at the end of the vid... makes you feel so warm and fuzzy inside after you snitch on someone. I don't think it would be that easy to know if the person carrying is legal or not. I could conceal carry and my shift lifts up....well I have a license, but I may look like a trouble maker in the person's eyes so my carry is illegal? pffft.

Snitches get stitches or end up in ditches.

Snitches get stitches or end up in ditches.
If it really was illegal guns that were killing innocent people and terrorizing the neighborhood, by all means get them off the street. But this whole $1000 reward scam is a joke. So yeah he how snitches shall get stitches and probably end up in ditches lol. This whole thing is so mafia... and so is our gobbment.

You have to be careful because I have heard of reports of people being snitches and are asked to report armed citizens. That DR sounds like an idiot if you ask me.... he gave his guns away? WOW! something just isn't right with this DR.... is he a pill pusher by any chance? My friend's wife had low iron deficiency but her doctor couldn't figure out what the deal was so they offered her anti-depression meds lol..... they said oh we don't know what is wrong with you buy try these depression meds. My buddies personal trainer told him that it sounds like iron deficiency and so he told his wife, she worked on her iron intake and she is fixed now. DON'T TRUST ANYONE!

Have her start cooking with cast iron skillets and such.. problem solved

yeah, thats the video... "illegal" or not... who's to say if YOUR guns will be legal down the road. the point remains the same... people will snitch on you if the time ever comes for a round up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top